Reviews for Pawns in Your Palms
Taeniaea chapter 39 . 8/15/2008
great story
BlueAngel137 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
I know it's been ages since you wrote this story but I got a recommendation and just wanted to let you know, how much I like it. Really enjoyed chaps 1-4 and definitely will keep reading. It's a great story. Thanks.
Girlecherry chapter 39 . 12/14/2001
Wow. That was amazing. That last chapter...I just can't think of anything to say. Great story.
Kazzy chapter 10 . 11/26/2001
This is an interesting story. I like the way that you brought up a mention of the fact that Zack and Max could be nomilies like Ben was. On the show it was mentioned briefly by Renfro, but nebver expanded on, I'm interested in seeing where you'll take it. One problem, you write as though all the problems with the X5s stem from the smae thing and can be cured as one, which isn't too much of a problem because you have begun to cover your bases with it. Another interesting thing you brought up, which has been brought up in other fics is Max and Zack as alpha male and female, and I hope you use this later, it'll be interesting to see the tension it will create, even if I don't usually like love triangles. Godd story, I hope to read some more soon.
Kyre chapter 10 . 11/25/2001
I'm still liking this. Just a few nitpicks: (1) I went back and checked for chapter 5, and this time it was there, which was cool. You have Logan's hands tied to the arms of his chair, but in truth his chair doesn't have arms. (It doesn't have handles, either, which is a mistake some fic writers have made.) Just take a look at a screencap or a taped ep, and you'll see. I don't know what you'd tie his hands to instead, though. Maybe just tie 'em together. (2) What Brin had is spelled "progeria." (3) When I first started chapter 9, I wondered when you had set this story. But by the end of the chapter, I figured it must be set between HASB and Meow. Right? (4) There are only four X2's left alive, and it wasn't seizures that made them anomalies. (At least that's not been my impression.) Even if Manticore could cure whatever did go wrong with them, the cure wouldn't affect Max's seizures. Then again, you may have Lydecker saying he can use that cure to prevent Max from going psycho like Ben did, in which case I have no beef with it, as long as Logan never believes him. Anyway! That's a lot of nitpicking and I don't want to give you the impression that I don't like this fic. I really do and I hope you continue.
amanda chapter 6 . 11/22/2001
good stroy, but i think your missing chapter 5...
christy chapter 8 . 11/21/2001
i like it it's really got me into the story

Write More ! PLEASE
bb chapter 8 . 11/21/2001
write more soon i like i want to see if logan gets out
Kyre chapter 8 . 11/20/2001
Urrrghhh, the thought of Max and Zack being created to mate together gives me the willies (shudder), but otherwise I like this. Keep going.
amanda chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
write more write more write more! plz pl plz! i can't wait 4 more!
Kyre chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Hmmmm! Intriguing! Can't wait to see what Lydecker has in mind for Logan. In the meantime, I like the details you put in. For some reason, this one really appeals to me: "The soldier paused, switching the gun over to his opposite arm, before reaching into his breast pocket and removing what appeared to be pieces of paper." I can just see that in my mind. Thank you.
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
More? :)
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
oh my god. SOMEONE IN DARK ANGEL LAND FINALLY REALISED HE WAS EYES ONLY! Ok, I'm done now!
Katana2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
OMG! You have to write more!
Zhaneel chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
I didn't notice anything bad... i thought it was pretty good! continue and contact me when you do so! also... i am the author of 'Heart Strings' another DA fanfic... read it if you want to!