Reviews for Seventeen Things That Might Have Happened To Q
Mi Yool chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
I know this story is four years old and you probably don't expect anymore feedback on it, but I'm sure you'll appreciate it nonetheless.

I love these little AU mini-fics, and this one in particular was oh-so-relevant to my interests. I myself wondered what the dynamics between Janeway and Q would be if she DID have his child. I am not disappointed. :D

If only I could find moar fics with this premise. :c
Wicked Witch of the North chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
I don't suppose I could have some more of this universe, could I?
sxssyr chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
Fascinating sketches, I was surprised that you could do so much with Q. I particularly like that large variety of outcomes and tones of each story. It seemed like Q took on slightly different personalities in each sketch, some are a bit of a stretch, but all are plausible and fun to read. My favorites are 10 and 16; 10 for the satisfaction in seeing Q being vindictive, and 16 for the depth of emotion that you placed in Q. Once again, great job!
an innocent bystander chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
I would really like to see an expansion on this one.
sparky chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
i love your stories. as much as it embarresses me to say this i totally cried for this one. thank you for that. keep up the awesomeness!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
I really, really liked this one. It was cute, and made sense of where a half Q baby would come from. so, nice job!
whirleeq chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
It almost seems as if this happened with a different Q. I like the idea of a Q acting so altruistically in the name of love.
Uozumi chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
I really enjoyed this fanfiction and some of these possibilities seem so sad that that's what they are. Some of them were just so very intriguing.
Janet1977 chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
I love your stories, but the climax of this particular one seemed a bit contrived. They didn't actually have to throw Q out an airlock - all they had to do was not put up the shields and let the aliens kill Q while he was still on the ship. Passivly being responsible for Q's death is still different than actively being responsible for Q's death.
jenetri chapter 17 . 12/17/2008
Great story!
The Fink chapter 17 . 12/16/2008
Wow.

I normally try to be a helpful reviewer and specifically point out particular bits I liked (or didn't like) so that you know what worked (or didn't), but this time, all I can do is go wow, because the whole thing worked. I've totally enjoyed reading this; you've nailed Q and everyone else perfectly and the different ideas you explored are wonderful concepts.

My favourite has to be this final one (because it does make so much sense!), but they're all great.

Alara Rogers chapter 16 . 12/15/2008
To Nathan: actually I did mean "invisible". Amanda was very effective in the Q war because she can look almost like a mortal at will, and mortals are very, very "small" in the Continuum, making them awfully hard to see. Imagine that someone can shrink to the size of a gnat, but still carry a gun. She wasn't literally invisible, but it was hard to see her. She wasn't "invincible" because she was also one of the physically weakest Qs, needed frequent rest and couldn't control the environment of the Continuum as well as the others.
Nathan chapter 16 . 12/15/2008
"invisible" or "invincible"? P
Oracle Five chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
Sweet! You're heading into the bookverse now! Does that mean we'll get a look at something involving 0 as well?

Brilliant work, as always. I love reading your work. Good job!
writer with ocd chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
That was so good I can't even describe. That was a good backstory for Trelane and it seems like something Q would do. I kind of wondered who would trust Q as a godparent and what happened to Trelane's parents. You have to feel sorry for all of them, and I'd like to see what might've happened to Q after this. Nice title for the chapter.