Reviews for White dog, Blue moon
Wudelfin chapter 8 . 4/25
Please tell me that kagome gets to deal out some payback!
Sonnyrose chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
For gods sake, please continue with the story ** its so damn good and i want to know how it ends. Pweeeease?
YueLilianPotter chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i hope they find the other youkai.
please update soon
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Aw. Poor Sesshy. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Skyrere chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
alrighty... I have come to the end of your current selection... I am eager for more and will pounce on the next chapter in delight when you post it.

XD
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
i love it cant wait for more!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Well, this was definately unexpected. I actually thought that Sesshoumaru would have some kind of human illsion placed on himself, but seriously, I was WAY too surpirsed when I found out that he was a DOG! But it's cute the way that the both of them are getting along with one another.

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;3
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Very interesting story. I love the tying youkai to nature theme and the explanations of their dwindling. It's really too bad you lost your muse for this... I'd love to see where it goes. Thankfully it has been left at a rather comfortable spot at least.

Thanks for writing!
Angela Maria Severino chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
I love this story, its A great story it had me captivated until the last chapter but you need to let me know when you decided to continue with the rest of the story ok... I really wish to continue reading it.

Love

Angie
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i ;love it and hope for more soon
netherlady chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Intresting really and very funny
mimi1000 chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Hey girl love ur story but...when r u gunna update? R u planning on finishing it? Cause I really hope ur not one of thoughs Author's who have an amazing story going but never finish it! Like: When She Was Mine by Inu-fan1,Perfect Sakura by Meruhasaea,Enchanted Orbs by syrinxsong,A Path Worth Retracing by kawaiisuzu,Gaean Miko by EyeOfDlareme,A Breeder's World by Blue-Ribbon98,Breeding School... by Kiba and Heir to the West by Lady Narnia. These r just some of the great stories that the authors seem to just abandon! I'm not trying to put pressure on u but can I ask if its not to personal y u haven't updated ur story? Is it by any chance cause u haven't gotten enough reviews? Well sorry to lump all these feelings on u but um ur one of the authors who has the shortest length of time since you've updated! Well I hope u update really soon u have a really great story!

A fan mimi10
HarasMent3012 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
i love this story. i wish there was more of it to read. please continue writing it! i wanna know what happens next :D

xx
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
wow what a really good story, i love it.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
please update this! So good!