Reviews for Confessions
slashdlite chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I know Randy played heel throughout his career but I always sensed he has a good sense of humor. Good one!
slashdlite chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Paul shouldn't have asked Ashley such personal question. He asked for it!

Poor Jeffro, trying to lighten the mood and got a slap on the head for his efforts!

Oh .. bitch fight! Ladies, please behave.
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Just found this, I like it already!
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
"I hate to whiz on your strawberries Randy."

hahah I loved that line! .
Hinderfan24 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Tear,Tear,Tear...I am so sad it finished..I hope to see a other funny story :) I think that is was so cute When Maria kissed Shannon and it was very nice of Shannon to say his story to everyone. I wanted to read the other hidden truths that the other superstars had. Then It was so funny when Jon asked Randy when was he planning to turn the swithces .I LOVED THIS STORY!I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!:-)Hope to read a other funny one like this soon :)
Hinderfan24 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Woa,There man great ...no fab...no WONDERFUL CHAPTER!

This is so funny!HAHAHAHAH I was cracking up when I read Mark Henery and his sister. HAHAHAHAHA!OH then Ashley,Paul,Matt...WOA, I mean hehehe. I think everyone thought Paul was going to Matt won in the Bedroom

in Jeff's words ...Matt has moves in the bedroom ooh yea...hehehehehe...Then when Melina came I think she was like ehh what are you talking about Ashley? Jeff was so so so funy! I hope Ashley and Melina didn't get hurt so bad. I can't wait to read Chapter 3 !Love This story alot!
Hinderfan24 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hehehe...Cute I thought they were going to talk about girls or how is doing what. It was so funny when they said Confessions. OH I wonder who is going to be answering the question!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Randy all the time, huh? A bit surprising, especially since no one thought to check the switches. But then what would have happened to the story if solving that problem had been easy, right?
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Oh my God honey; I LOVED it...Jeff was too funny; God I have it bad hehe.

Shannon was sweet; I had heard that story before and I think that you handled it perfectly and delivered it with the right amount of emotion.

Harley

xoxoxox
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Well now I am intrigued have to go read chapter 2 now. Please say that you will be continuing with this?

Harley

xoxoxox
Kat RoadKill chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
LOL That was hilarious!

I loved all the chapters to this story.

It was great.

I hope to see more stories from you. :)

Kat RoadKILL
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
lol...loved it! haha...
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
LOL:P I do wonder what Randy is going to say to John about that?
awprncss4386 chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
didn't see that one coming! that randy, so sneaky! anywho update soon!
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Radny's not half as dumb as everyone thinks.