Reviews for Lovely Bones
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
O: omgg this was eerily creepy. But awesome
maggie1618 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
This was a very interesting concept. Unique; something that I love. I wasn't expecting the end, but I should have; never under estimate Severus Snape. Also, I was pleasantly surprised by Lucius. Very good:-)
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
This was so good. I think it's the Death Eaters who have lost not Severus, Harry, Hermione and Ron. The DE's have lost their souls while Severus keeps theirs safe. I would LOVE to see a sequel.
0 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Wow... this is pretty angsty...
I really liked the Lucius and the Sanctuary chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
So beautiful.
The winners are hurt- almost broken- and paranoid (in the end, rightfully so) living in the past, clinking to soulless bodies.
While the losers live their days in peace, and have something to look forward to, they have hope and they may even have a better future
IndieWrites chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
It's heartbreaking and bittersweet, breathtaking and brutally horrible all in the same go. Brilliant idea. I have read other ficts in the same vein, but you draw such emotion. Lucius' chapter and the last one really grabbed ahold of my heartstrings. They are so poignantly full of emotions. I love your other works, but this one... this one to me is your crowning gem.
DannyBird chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
wow...this is a nice story..sad but nice.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
wonderful! thats all i have to say, i love this story
AngelSigil chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
omg I feel so sorry for Lucius
Moon Ecstasy chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Oh, that was so... poignant.

And really, really sad too.

It feels like they won, even though they lost. I imagine that they eventually do get free and live the rest of Snape's days in his mind... or maybe they could find a way to reconnect with their bodies.

But even as it is, this ending was very peaceful, oddly enough. I love it.

Cheers!
Will Parry chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
haunting, beautiful, characteristic and relatible as usual.
Gustavia chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Absolutely facinating tale.

Very well written.

I enjoyed readng this and will enjoy re-reading.

Thank you for sharing yur work with us.
mannd1068 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Wow, that was awesome!
AB chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Beautiful.
LittleMissMorbid chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
This is...beautiful, really. Soft, but still impacts. You have talent. I will be sure to read more of your work.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »