Reviews for Not Used To
Snowkid chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
3 menos grandes? even rukia can take 3 of those out... omg, you should look at those details, byakuya kills 10 in less then 1 minute
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This Nanao-chan is so... Nanao. And I think the whole "making puppy eyes at you" thing is getting kind of repetitive, but I really, really loved this. The way her concern is so evident on her thoughts and... well, there are just no words to express this perfection. But I loved it.
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
cute
WinterVines chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Nah! Studying comes after creative expression! Yeah...I guess I shouldn't be commenting because I'm the Queen of procrastination.
Thingy chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I really, really love this.

I'm a really bad reviewer 'cause all I say is that I like or hate it xD

But now I have the urge to tell you more then that.

I really like the way you wrote it. The not mentioning of his name and just the things that you can accually hear her thinking, the complete logical thoughts. And then the end just cought me. Just that nice touch which makes it even greater.

Yes, in all a story that will be included on my list of greatest fanfiction around.

And my list gets mailed around so all my friends will soon read this and it will be the talk of the day for at least a week... Now I'm going to far, aren't I? o.0

Well, that's at least better than my usuall "I love it" right?
Butterfliesinthewind chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I like how you never used his name throughout the entire story, I could very well see her calling him all manner of things under the sun to herself. Good storytelling view point!