Reviews for Behind The Scenes
zenaku8yoru chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
LMAO. FUCKING HILARIOUS. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kerilu95 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Hahaha that was hilarious and very entertaining! I loved that everything had their own personality, and the chaos that ensued; typical reflection of the crew! They say craziness is infectious, and I tend to agree! .)/
YingYang21 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Very funny it's interesting and original.
someonesaveme chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
\(TT•TT)/ LOL & /(•–•)\ OMG what just happened?
ArrancarRayflo chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This fic was totally funny:D, please update:D
LunaStories chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
OMG THAT IS SO FUNNY! Why does it seem that every chapter ends with someone dying and then someone else acting like they don't care? xD I totally love the oven LMAO She's exactly how a stereotyped teenage girl would sound like xD And yes, I would date the Spatula too LMAO I really like the references to the objects like how the spoons were 'spooning' each other X3 Please update!
LunaStories chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
LMAO I laughed so bad at this! I just love the weights! Emo weights! LOL And when the railing died OH GOD CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! xD "I can...see the light..." LOLOLOL
LunaStories chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So this is from the point of view of the objects? :D If it is then that's so cool! xD
Lyneel chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
the idea is out of this world. I have never dreamt of coming across a story of this kind - it's superb! Unique, well-balanced and well-written, varied and sparkling with its sweet humour. Truly amazing! :)
edolicNinja chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
NO NOT THE CUP! that was really funny.
Kace Gray chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Interested to see how you pervert the cabins... Keep up the good work! Very funny!
sakura240 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Kura: altough the story is indeed pure crack, it seems like there will be one character that will be dieing...poor teacup. Robin or Nami will be upset...

Berry: ...still love the story. :D
Lenighma chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
GOD, this crack is AWESOME! Flippin' GENIUS! I love it! MOAR!
Midnight Ghost chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Why must everything die?
Saiyura chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
haha Oh I really love this! Can't wait for the next one to come in.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »