Reviews for The Detectives Kamiya, Season 1
Black-Dax chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
you're an amazing narrator and you make the story great, will read this story ond sequel
ChickenMan chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
we great story loved it!note this is for the whole fic not jus the first chapter
kari chapter 10 . 12/12/2002
great story but you just left us hangin'. you need to write the end of the stroy. it's driving me crazy. i have been reading, and reading and reading waiting to find out hat happens ext. plese finnish the story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
mandycroyance chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
Good good. I liked this. Where's the takari? i hope there will be something in the next chapters. And NO daikari. That is a definate bad. I appologies in advance for discontinuing my reading if you do _
mandycroyance chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
yes, interesting. It seems they are caught with no way out. This doesn't look like it can get any worse. Opps, I think I jinxed it. Oh well, you know what they say 'somethings must get worse before they can get better'. I just hope they can find a (ligitimit) way of getting out of this. There is another chapter to move onto so without further adieu, I must depart and continue may journey to literary enjoyment.

mandycroyance chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
WOW!, this was great. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is going to be a takari right? I don't believe you haven't gotten more reviews. I liked the reality of this, although Sora going evil over not taking tai's virginity is more than a little ooc and well, crazy; but craziness is good. I promise a more indepth and intellegent review in later chapters. But it's 12:30 am and the adults of the house tend to disapprove of the use of internet facilities that this "ungodly hour". They should know the hours only become as such at 7 am when you haven't slept from about the same time the day before. oh well

Aro chapter 10 . 9/24/2002
Im willing to wait till Feb. Its a great fic and I can't wait into you continue.
taichi kamiya chapter 10 . 9/22/2002
...this winter...too long
Descendant of the Dragon chapter 10 . 9/21/2002
Not bad. It's a bit racy, but in detective and cop movies they're pretty much the same anyway...Hold on a sec, Hong Kong? If you need help on some Hong Kong geography for the next season, don't hesitate to give me a buzz...I've got some excellent places to match your ideas in Hong Kong. But anyway, not bad work, and I hope to see this again next season!
My name means of no importance chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
Are the Chinese Trio Dudes going to hit on/flirt with Kari... again?
rebeccag239 chapter 10 . 9/20/2002
This is a great fic

yeah Yolei and Sora are back

Keep writing

Arabella Silverbell chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
just try to get the next chapter up as fast as you can please! continue!
arpulver chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
Nice... Yolei and Sora make their dramatic returns. Don't worry too much about the hiatus- I understand that you have to do what you have to do. As long as you get back to this sometime, *anytime*, it's all good!
arpulver chapter 9 . 9/2/2002
Nice resolution. Something for everybody- a little Daikari, Tai actually being smart for once... and a very subtle Simpsons reference. I guess the only question is this- Agumon really expected the *Koromon* to beat the Leomon? That's almost like expecting the Bears to beat the Packers- it ain't gonna happen. :)
Arabella Silverbell chapter 9 . 9/1/2002
yay! matt is finally free! yay! continue!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »