Reviews for Jessie Sammler, Vampire Slayer
kessie lover chapter 28 . 10/11/2013
i love dawn to bits but i love katie more katie and jessie forever
MaxximumRide666 chapter 36 . 5/30/2011
Good to know Willow won't turn all evil and veiny again so quickly, she can handle her magic now )

Poor Jessie, getting ambushed like that / it's gotta suck, but at least they got everything out in the open now )

I shall read more later, dude )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 35 . 5/30/2011
Wow. What a douche bag that vampire was! I'd beat him to a pulp too!

Awww i loved Mini Faith and Mini Buffy, they are so darn cute XD

I think Jessie's gonna be pissed about the intervention! S
MaxximumRide666 chapter 34 . 5/30/2011
Ohh intrigue! Great chapter, i really do like Jamie, she's very sweet ) and the whole charade with the Vampire was funny as anything )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
Firstly, i love Jamie, she is awesome! And secondly, dammit, dude! How could you do that to me? How could you break them up?

( i'm all sad now...

Awesome chapter though )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 32 . 5/30/2011
Sup, dude, i said i was gonna send some reviews your way and i am doing ) i'm gonna try and read a few chapters each day and that way i should be finished reviewing this and onto your 8 Simple Rules one before you know it )

Awesome chapter, dude, i really do love this story but it absolutely breaks my heart at the thought of Jessie not being with Katie ( even though i do love Dawn so much and her and J would be great together... i guess i'm just a serious J/K fan.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 31 . 4/6/2010
Lol i love the Faith/Buffy bit right at the end, that made me lol because it is so totally them XD

I actually wish Jessie would hurry up and stop dragging Katie's heart around and get with Dawn just to stop Dawn frickin' crying over her all the time! Jeez! XD

Awesome chapter, i can't wait to read more )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 30 . 4/5/2010
I knew it! XD
MaxximumRide666 chapter 29 . 4/5/2010
Katie should totally use that Invisibility spell XD Xander was a bit of an idiot in Buffy, i agree with you there! and Katie really needs to grow a pair and stand up everyone!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 28 . 4/5/2010
I love Faith and Buffy, but they should really learn to keep their mouths shut! Stoopid people!

Eli's reaction certainly made me lol though XD
MaxximumRide666 chapter 27 . 4/5/2010
No! Katie should not have apologised! It was totally not her fault! Even Grace see's that something is going on with Jessie and Dawn!

Pfft! I think Katie and Willow should get together and Jessie and Dawn just to stop them all picking on and blaming Katie!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 26 . 4/5/2010
Sorry, but i am completely on Katie's side now! It is so obvious Jessie likes Dawn back! They're all idiots and blind! I feel so bad for Katie and i actually hope she does turn into a vampire and kicks everyones ass! Oh or she is a really powerful witch and opens a can of whoop-ass on 'em all XD

That'd be awesome XD
MaxximumRide666 chapter 25 . 4/5/2010
Sorry about the wait, but i shall try and get back on track with my reading and reviewing )

Alrighty, well i feel so bloody sorry for Katie! I wanna hug her and smack Dawn and Jessie for making her feel like that!

Jessie went too far with the comparison to Sarah! That was totally not fair, Katie has every right to be jealous! You can just tell the Jessie/Dawn thing isn't as innocent as they'd like everyone to believe! Gah, i love Katie and i don't want her to get hurt (

But i am happy that Faith and Buffy are together and happy ) and hopefully Willow will be able to get rid of Dawn's nightmares, so maybe things will be better )
not-here-leave-a-message chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
aha, terribly sorry that i haven't reviewed this! now, i'm reading the whole thing, start to finish. i'm afraid that on my schedule i've gotten this far so far, but here's what i've got for you:

so far, excellent story. i like the storyline, the dialog in the beginning was a bit...odd. accurate, but odd. a bit too formal, as one of your reviewers brought to your attention quite a while ago. you've definitely fixed that. :)

the concept for the story is quite brilliant, it's awesome that you thought of it, and amazing that you've kept with it. takes great perseverance, i hope to see this continue, although i have a lot of reading to do.

i'm afraid i've spoiled it for myself a bit by reading the reviews, thus learning of the break-up. how unfortunate, but of course, i won't know the circumstances until i read...

anyway, the chapter where willow makes the guy sterile awesomeness cause guys like that should be castrated. and Jessie trying to make sense of her new-found life/lifestyle and mixing the two universes is well written.

and the ripping of the door off the locker was a brilliant way to introduce it, if i do think so myself.

the relationships dilemma reminds me of a soap opera, in a good way. someone likes someone and they like someone else, and everyone seems to be crushing on someone. it's complicated and i need to read more, of course, to find how it all pans out. :)

that being said, there are a few instances that seem a bit unlikely, like when Katie and Jessie just randomly have a ton of extra bathing suits with them, but, it is a fiction story, and with Buffy characters and happenings, so i suppose anything is possible.

anyway, i hope this review is okay for now. look forward to another one, hopefully soon, and keep up the good work.
Breyton2009 chapter 62 . 9/21/2009
yay for jessie and katie getting back together glad that katie and dawn can be friends...and i totally wasn't expecting willow and dawn but they make a cute couple awe great story i can't believe its done with. great job i loved reading it sorry it took me so long to review!