Reviews for Lift Side Chats
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
I honestly haven't cried so much in a story, but this fic made me bawl it out and just...use up my box of tissue
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 12 . 10/12/2008
I love Lily & James! :)
RombaTomba96 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love the song "Believe" by The Bravery. It is my favorite of the album.
Amylin Christin chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
a ff whrere you must cry. *snif*

But t is really really great. I didn't know the Band The Braery,

but I really like them now. They fit with the ff, mabye because the ff builts on the songs.

well done

ayeza999 chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
hiya i like the story but theres just 1 teeny tinY PROBLEM HOW LONG CAN A LIFT RIDE GET anyways great job once again you keep amazing me with ur creativity of writing stories you could be an author for real and i would love to buy ur books
Alindrelle chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
good story, but one thing: on 20th July 1980 isn't Lily supposed to be pregnant?
Solarstone chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
With the gloom of the previous chapters this was a strangely uplifting, and rather fitting ending to Lily and James' struggles.
Lucykevinfan chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
That was a wonderful ending, i thought it was your best chapter, and i do agree that it was your best 'romantic' scene!
serenity12345 chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
I love it! I love it! and the boat stays afloat!
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
Oh good, they are back together! It would have been so weird not seeing them together in the end...
pippapear chapter 12 . 6/9/2008

I am so oo pleased!

Thank you soo oo oo much! PHEW! A lovely chapter. Very nicely done, cute, romantic & yet realistic!

(no plans for an M sequel [make-up scene?] ROFL!)

;D ;D

Seriously though, I am over the moon that you did this.

I can totally relax again.

& really nicely written again. I loved the scene when he strokes her face ( & closes his eyes as he does so!)

(sorry for the delay in reading/reviewing, was away this weekend)

THANKS again!

flowerypetal chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
yay! you finally finished. good story
Confoundment chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
Oh, thank goodness. That was beautiful. Absolutely, heart-wrenchingly (the good kind), tear-jerkingly perfect. This story was fantastic. Great job.
wudnulike2know chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
Yayy! They got back together, thank God! Oh how involved I get. Anyway, congratulations on finishing the story! It was really great, the dialogue especially. I mean I know it was pretty much all dialogue but it was really good!
Kira2667 chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
sigh, it's over... sniffle, i promise i won't cry! anyway. i think i finally have this whole thing figured out, and i really like it. pro and con lists ARE overrated. never use them. especially if it's telling lily to get rid of james, i mean, come on! LJ FOREVER! hopefully i'll see you again some time. until then, au revoir!