Reviews for Act of Mercy
bec chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Wonderful story! Unique concept! Now we need a sequel to tell us how the newly alive adjust back to the galaxy far far away and how the galaxy adjusts to them, and how Jacen fares. Well done!
topoftheiceberg chapter 10 . 8/7/2008

Just wow.

This story was absolutely amazing, and I love all that you have done with the characters and the AUish setting. It's been a long time since I've come back to the Star Wars universe of fanfiction, and even longer since I've read about King Arthur's world. You've done a wonderful job combining the two in this story, and it's definitely one of the best Star Wars fics I've ever read.

Thanks for writing this!
dm1 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Jacen's going to Greece... Jacen and the Argonauts! Yup, it's his kind of place alright!

Anyway, I loved reading this story, all over again. You bet "old" is worse than "crazy!" Everyone knows Han is crazy!
Arkady67 chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
That was really good, even if Chewie didn't get to come back too. Thanks for a great story, as usual!
otctpa chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Interesting story.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
very good chapter the last one, I liked mara's reaction, very mara jade, I was not expecting the all bunny reaction happy, this is good one.

anyway hope you write more.

keep it up
Lupis Lunae chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
I think I almost fell out of my chair when Lanval proposed to Jaina. Keep up the good work. This is an amazing story.
GoldenJedi chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
I so love the Han/Cecil and Jaina/Lanval affairs! Brilliant!
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Continue some people hate crossover with the tudors or king arthur but yours has great dialogue and if people dont really appreciate that then they are lost.
Arkady67 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really like this so far, keep up the great work! Ben is truly a Skywalker...
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Please update!

nice start and great story and plot and poor Allana

dont really trust guinevere

hey is morgana really going to be evil? I hope not, I mean not much, I knda hope she is as not evil like Marion zimmer bradley mists of avalon, and well hope they have a confrontation in the further story, and merlin seems to really known about other life besides on earth.

anyway great start pleasae continue
GoldenJedi chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Glad to see this story up here too!
dm1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
So you're posting this here, too. Excellent!