Reviews for Be Mine, My Valentine
chromate chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
One of the best I've read about Valentine's Day so far. You did well with the drama and tension between the characters, and Taichi is used in a subtle manner not to induce too much overprotective-brotherly-conflict in here, but as a caring brother. I can see the whole scenarios pictured perfectly. Good work!
melodisz chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awwwwwwww, this was so sweet. I loved it! XD
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AWW! I would be crying out of happiness, but Tai's reaction to the ring just made me laugh really hard! Such a sweet story! XD Good job!
M M Forever chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
"Taichi glanced at her extended ring finger and nearly had cardiac arrest. If he did not know any better, he would think that Takeru’s gift was an engagement ring! “What the hell? He proposed to you?” Rising from his seat, the young man tried to get to the door. “Hikari, I’m going to kill Takeru-kun for this one.”"

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HA! *dies in laughter* I think this was the best part of the story! Great job!
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
hah that was so fantastic! I really love Tai in this, he really makes a great older brother

good work :)
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aww, that was the cutest fanfiction I've ever read! That was adorable! Great job!