Reviews for Wicked Strange
SilentStarlightSky chapter 10 . 12/9
I'm still having fun here. Interesting set up.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 6 . 12/5
Haha, I'm having fun with your story.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 5 . 12/5
Poor Selphie doesn't like to be lonely. Poor little pixie.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 3 . 12/1
I love how you made them take Rinoa home. What a wonderfully creative description. Nice and atmospheric. Magical.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 2 . 12/1
Selphie being glittery gold dust is great.
SilentStarlightSky chapter 1 . 12/1
This is so cute and fun... AND YOU MADE SELPHIE A PIXIE!
Stardust Ray chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Hey, how's it going? When I got back, I quickly realized how different is. It looks like you've moved on, and I feel bittersweet about that, lol. I can't be too selfish, though! That's why I'm wishing you the best in your life! Your stories are still awesome and always will be. However, if you ever decide to come back, I'll be waiting excitedly to see this story come to a full circle. In the meantime, I just like keeping in touch with everyone, especially now. I feel so bad about disappearing without saying a word. I'm so sorry! I wished I could've returned to review too, not that my few little reviews would have made that much of a difference, lol! :( But...I don't know... Well, anyway, just wanted to say thanks for your contribution to this site. I'm sure you're uplifting people in your personal life too, lol! Take care! ~Trena~
Cerulean Crystal chapter 16 . 9/10/2009
nice update soon.
Tsuba chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Finally you update!

It's been a while! And you give us just enough to be more eager to know what happen next.

Think of updating soon! (your other stories too... especially Turnabout... Please!)
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 16 . 8/14/2009
Wicked! and very very strange. Excelent tittle for it describes the content within very well. Extaordinaroly intruiging, not just the plot but the people, and how you've set this all up! It is awsomness!

oh and congrats on your exams! I send a virtual wine glass.

And I don't remember if i've reviewed any of your other stuff, I think i reviewed Turnabout, but honestly, from the fics I've read, you are an awsome writer all together! so, updates make the world go round _ tehe!
Hououza chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
Excellent chapter.

Kept up the tension all the way, with that little edge of humour in places.

So, SSquall had secrets he kept even from his companions for all that time, and yet Rinoa was so strangely calm...

I look forwards to seeing what is to come.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza

PS. Congratulations on the exams!
zestychicken2 chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
Crepy... That chapter was interesting :D I'm really glad you updated though I wish you wouldn't leave us at such horrible spots - Now I'll be dying to know what happens next till the next time you update!

Quistis sounds like she'd be a slightly annoying soul to have around when something serious is going on... Lol I wonder what was going on with Rinoa that kept her so calm? That's kind of freaky too...

This all together gave a rather eerie mood to the whole story I think I get now... And I'd like to say it's actually really awesome :D You're doing a great job capturing it, and I really hope you update soon so we can get to know some more about the characters and the story line.

I would be freaked out too if I were Selphie... O.O I wouldn't want to sit in a room with a broken window after that experience - of course I'd also be slightly more hysteric than her too hahaha

Keep up the fantastic work!

-zesty-
SakuraJade chapter 15 . 6/21/2009
So Rinoa works at a bank, huh? This whole chapter was hilarious, from Seifer wanting to pay off a nonexistent over draft to Squall looking at mortgages lol It was silly/cute how Squall couldn't just ask Rinoa to lunch but had to have Seifer be the go between hehehe So Squall asked Rinoa to lunch as a date and not just b/c he wanted to butter her up to preform a seance? Does he realize he's starting to like her that way then and just decided to go for it? It's nice to see him chasing after her for a change :) I did think Rinoa over reacted a tad during their date but at the same time I guess I'd feel used or something and be kind of pissed too. It was so funny when he called her a minute later lol The comment about what humans do on dates and did he miss something had me cracking up. Over all, you've done a wonderfjul job with this story, I absolutely love it! The plot is good, the characters are wonderfully well written, and your writing style is enjoyable to read. There are some typos and errors in each chapter I noticed but they aren't frequent enough to ruin the story so that's a huge plus. I really like how you are revealing little pieces at a time so the story still holds an air of mystery and intrigue. I'm so glad I found this story and I cannot WAIT to see what happens next so I hope you keep up with this story! Keep up the awesome job! :)
SakuraJade chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
Wow, I can't believe Squall came to Rinoa's house to appologize! It's nice to see him sort of chasing after her for a change lol That was a cute scene, with him in her place. So Rinoa's aura is yellow and it's life energy, huh? Interesting, I wonder how significant that type of aura is. Like Zell, said it's like sugar for the Bleaks so that will explain why they are following her everywhere. That's cool that he can teach her how to protect herself from them though. It seems like she's gonna rock once she has her powers down :)
SakuraJade chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
ouch, I can see why Rinoa was upset. Squall was pretty cavilier about the way he said it, but he does have a point. Maybe her mother did go back to their world or something, unless Rinoa actually saw her mom's dead body. That would have been the question to ask but that would have been real insensitve . . . That would be great if she is alive but if she is dead after all then that means that they just reopened that wound so I could see why it upsets Rinoa, poor thing. That would be great if she is alive though, how nice for Rinoa :)