Reviews for Wicked Strange
Stardust Ray chapter 16 . 9/13/2011
Hey, how's it going? When I got back, I quickly realized how different is. It looks like you've moved on, and I feel bittersweet about that, lol. I can't be too selfish, though! That's why I'm wishing you the best in your life! Your stories are still awesome and always will be. However, if you ever decide to come back, I'll be waiting excitedly to see this story come to a full circle. In the meantime, I just like keeping in touch with everyone, especially now. I feel so bad about disappearing without saying a word. I'm so sorry! I wished I could've returned to review too, not that my few little reviews would have made that much of a difference, lol! :( But...I don't know... Well, anyway, just wanted to say thanks for your contribution to this site. I'm sure you're uplifting people in your personal life too, lol! Take care! ~Trena~
Cerulean Crystal chapter 16 . 9/10/2009
nice update soon.
Tsuba chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Finally you update!

It's been a while! And you give us just enough to be more eager to know what happen next.

Think of updating soon! (your other stories too... especially Turnabout... Please!)
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 16 . 8/14/2009
Wicked! and very very strange. Excelent tittle for it describes the content within very well. Extaordinaroly intruiging, not just the plot but the people, and how you've set this all up! It is awsomness!

oh and congrats on your exams! I send a virtual wine glass.

And I don't remember if i've reviewed any of your other stuff, I think i reviewed Turnabout, but honestly, from the fics I've read, you are an awsome writer all together! so, updates make the world go round _ tehe!
Hououza chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
Excellent chapter.

Kept up the tension all the way, with that little edge of humour in places.

So, SSquall had secrets he kept even from his companions for all that time, and yet Rinoa was so strangely calm...

I look forwards to seeing what is to come.

Good luck & best wishes,

PS. Congratulations on the exams!
zestychicken2 chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
Crepy... That chapter was interesting :D I'm really glad you updated though I wish you wouldn't leave us at such horrible spots - Now I'll be dying to know what happens next till the next time you update!

Quistis sounds like she'd be a slightly annoying soul to have around when something serious is going on... Lol I wonder what was going on with Rinoa that kept her so calm? That's kind of freaky too...

This all together gave a rather eerie mood to the whole story I think I get now... And I'd like to say it's actually really awesome :D You're doing a great job capturing it, and I really hope you update soon so we can get to know some more about the characters and the story line.

I would be freaked out too if I were Selphie... O.O I wouldn't want to sit in a room with a broken window after that experience - of course I'd also be slightly more hysteric than her too hahaha

Keep up the fantastic work!

SakuraJade chapter 15 . 6/21/2009
So Rinoa works at a bank, huh? This whole chapter was hilarious, from Seifer wanting to pay off a nonexistent over draft to Squall looking at mortgages lol It was silly/cute how Squall couldn't just ask Rinoa to lunch but had to have Seifer be the go between hehehe So Squall asked Rinoa to lunch as a date and not just b/c he wanted to butter her up to preform a seance? Does he realize he's starting to like her that way then and just decided to go for it? It's nice to see him chasing after her for a change :) I did think Rinoa over reacted a tad during their date but at the same time I guess I'd feel used or something and be kind of pissed too. It was so funny when he called her a minute later lol The comment about what humans do on dates and did he miss something had me cracking up. Over all, you've done a wonderfjul job with this story, I absolutely love it! The plot is good, the characters are wonderfully well written, and your writing style is enjoyable to read. There are some typos and errors in each chapter I noticed but they aren't frequent enough to ruin the story so that's a huge plus. I really like how you are revealing little pieces at a time so the story still holds an air of mystery and intrigue. I'm so glad I found this story and I cannot WAIT to see what happens next so I hope you keep up with this story! Keep up the awesome job! :)
SakuraJade chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
Wow, I can't believe Squall came to Rinoa's house to appologize! It's nice to see him sort of chasing after her for a change lol That was a cute scene, with him in her place. So Rinoa's aura is yellow and it's life energy, huh? Interesting, I wonder how significant that type of aura is. Like Zell, said it's like sugar for the Bleaks so that will explain why they are following her everywhere. That's cool that he can teach her how to protect herself from them though. It seems like she's gonna rock once she has her powers down :)
SakuraJade chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
ouch, I can see why Rinoa was upset. Squall was pretty cavilier about the way he said it, but he does have a point. Maybe her mother did go back to their world or something, unless Rinoa actually saw her mom's dead body. That would have been the question to ask but that would have been real insensitve . . . That would be great if she is alive but if she is dead after all then that means that they just reopened that wound so I could see why it upsets Rinoa, poor thing. That would be great if she is alive though, how nice for Rinoa :)
SakuraJade chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Oh wow! Her last name IS significant! So she's not just a royal but possibly one from Squall's country. She certainly is important if she can get them home. She should actually go with them then too since she's from that world. And if they precide over the city of Deling it sounds like Squall's world is the FF8 world so I wonder what this world is. Is it supposed to be our world or a made up world? Just curious. And I guess this chapter made it clear that Squall and Seifer came from the same world. Still not sure about Selphie though. And it has also been made clear that my assumption for Zell's background were correct. Can't wait to see how Rinoa reacts when they tell her.
SakuraJade chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Hahahaha, Squall helping himself to Rinoa's cereal. So they don't have to sleep regularly? That's interesting. It didn't surprise me that Selphie got the bed lol but I was surprised that they all spent the night at Rinoa's place. Wonder where everyone slept . . . The comment about Rinoa not being THAT interesting was funny but cute lol And Rinoa's last name comes back into play . . . Can't wait to find out what the significance behind her last name is. And Irvine is still lurking in the shadows . . .
SakuraJade chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
Oh, are we going to have some Quistis/Seifer going on in this story as well? That would be nice, I always thought they were relatively cute :) I liked Seifer's comment about Rinoa being too sweet for him, it fits. She does look super sweet in the original game whereas Quistis looks like a tough one. Squall's comment about hoping Quistis could handle idiotic men was pretty funny lol I also liked the thought Squall had about Seifer choosing girls that wouldn't shatter when he walked away. Shows us that, though Seifer doesn't mind Like Selphie, I was surprised by the response both Squall and Seifer gave to hearing the others wanted to talk about the Bleaks. I didn't know they could be off duty. It was cute how Squall didn't want anyone else to start talking to Rinoa :) I love those little cute moments. And Seifer's reluctance to let Quistis out of his sight was sweet too!
SakuraJade chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Bummer, Zell can't fix Rinoa's aura and he doesn't know what's wrong with it. And that bathroom scene was HILARIOUS! Cracked me up somethin' fierce lol I'm kind of surprised Rinoa drank so much since she was supposed to be on the look out for the warriors. That's good Rinoa spotted Selphie at the club though. They are all about to meet up so that's exciting :) I'm surprised that the trio returned to that same club 2 nights in a row, especially since Squall is so apathetic to the environment. Shocker there lol
SakuraJade chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Hm, so Irvine isn't exactly human either it seems. Interesting . . . And I do wonder how that Foster creep knew about Selphie (he might not even know she's a pixie but he obviously knows she's special at the very least). Now I'm really worried for Selphie though ;_; If he was human he probably wouldn't stand a chance. I'm so glad she decided to meet back up with Seifer and Squall.

I really like the job you've done with Squall and Seifer's personalities, it's like you've got them spot on. It's so them, I love it :) Same with Selphie, she's such a trip! It sucks for Selphie though, being stuck to them like she is. Well, stuck to Seifer anyway, he seems even worse than Squall hehehe I was wondering, is she from their original world, or did they save her sometime after they were hunting Bleaks? And that being the case, I know they travel all over the place, but is it just within Rinoa, Zell, and Quisis' world or have they had to go to many worlds in their hundreds of years of doing this? If not does that mean they encountered Selphie in this current world that isn't magically inclined?

I don't really expect you to straight up answer these questions, unless of course they won't be revealed at some point in the actually story. But as long as you cover them eventually it's all good :) I just like letting the author know my thoughts all around.
SakuraJade chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Exciting, another canon character has appeared :) Too bad Irvine doesn't seem to be on the side of justice right now . . . Although he at least seems to be a good guy, just in a bad situation. And he's being asked to kidnap Selphie for that creeper Foster and she's still not back with Squall and Seifer! Wah, I hope she makes it back to them ;_; They won't have any idea what happened to her otherwise since she just took off a chapter ago (not that I can blame her). It's kind of cute how Squall cares that she's disappeared, especially since he's typically unemotional lol Like they're a make shift family or something. I hope she decides to head back to them soon!