Reviews for Love me you fool'
DarkRapture chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
The grammar needs work, but other than that this chapter was good. But it seemed more like a filler, no real drama or anything. When does the interesting stuff start happening?
Gingerstorm101 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
update soon please

and wouldn't raven get ink posioning? i got ink in my mouth before it taested grose but i didn't swollow it

good luck
Star Melody chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
haha this is great because I can totally imagine him doing something like that. Nice job thus far. I shall keep reading...tommorrow xD it's late. But lovely job, you really got the characters down.
DarkRapture chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
But I still is confuzzled! I wanna see what happens next! UPDATE! Por favor?
DarkRapture chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
This is a REALLY good story. I personally enjoy seeing Beastbo get hurt in stories instead of Raven. Don't get me wrong, I love the little guy, it's just that the Raven thing is done WAY too much, and for some reason it really irks me. It's better to see how it takes Beasboy getting hurt and/or nearly dying to make her see how much he means to her and to the team. I really hope you update soon, cuz I hate cliffhangers!(I wish to HANG THEM!)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
It was hilarious up until the point that all the pranks came together in a perfect storm.

Too bad.

I can only hope things get better.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Funny way to start the story as I can see the team going to rip Beast boy a new one. :D

Man and when he's at his worst and near beaten will they truly help him out in time? :(

Please I wish to encourage you upon keeping up the good work on such a great idea like this one. ;)
Not G. Ivingname chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
umm... are we even in the same story here! It went from Beast boy bearly able to speak to him asking Raven to play stank ball? What just happened? please explain!
FFAnon chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Allow me to wat

reposting the first chapter?
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
OKay awkard cliffhanger, although it was great to know that Raven loves Beast boy deep down. :)

Still it would be interesting to see just what is wrong with Beast boy, and how can it not be solved easily than usual ? :(

Please keep up the good work upon this great story of yours. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I must say it would be interesting to see how Beast boy got that way, as it seems that his accident is affecting his teammates/friends/family. :D

I did enjoy how Cyborg and Raven got the news seperately and how BB affected their lives with his little jokes. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great story of yours. ;)
ZadZap chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
good story
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
... uhm... right...
MasterBrattan chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
i can only guess that he's been pretty mangled
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Not a lot of action, but of course there is a lot to say.

See you next chapter.