Reviews for Repercussions
Alexriderlover99 chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
really good at making me cry
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2017
Luv it so far:)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Omg what is going to happen to Alex ?
Agent Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
That IS weird. I never knew that. Yay I learned something today! Right, so about the story. Despite the clich├ęs, it's actually pretty good so far. There aren't even any spelling mistakes (at least, not that I remember) that I can critique you on, which happens very, very rarely on fan fiction, but I recognize the fact that not everyone is great at spelling, so I try not to be harsh. I'll stop rambling now. Bye!
YokaiAngel chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
Wow~
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
This story was absolutely fantastic. You did such a great job writing it. Thanks!
Didsomeresearch chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Turns out Alex was tenth most unluckiest name in the list.
bkasavan chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Hehe :)
yashendra2797 chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
this was an awesome story! please update with the sequel!
Novacore chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Great, these are the kind of Alex Rider stories that are just awesome. Nice storyline, some fighting, some bad ass one-liners and a good ending of course. The only thing missing is some romance. The amount of male-female relationships in the Alex Rider genre is close to zero, which is sad but it's probably hard to write. It's not like I could do it.
Dragon Courage chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
this is pretty good but it seemed to show christians in a rather ludicrous light and it wasn't very realistic. the people in the four horsemen were just crazy not christians, using an excuse to fuel their wickedness. if you could mention that it would be far less offensive. thanks.
regardless of my beliefs, i really enjoyed your story, you put a lot of effort into it. you have my respect for writing a good story. is this chapter the end, or are you still writing more for it, like, how do his classmates react? and whatnot

yes i said whatnot
peevesisawesome chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
Great story! Who knew that Lewis was a traitorous psycho?
Petro chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Erin slipped up in the middle of the chapter and called him Alex before he knew his cover was blown and Alex didn't notice. Was this intentional?
bkaddictjk chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
Well, I've read a lot of Alex Rider fanfics, and while I'm not an expert, I can say that this is a very good read. I'm really glad you decided to use a new enemy, because Scorpia was getting overrated :D
Broadway Dream chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Okay, I must say that this is literally the first well-written Alex Rider fanfiction I've read. And trust me, I've read a ton. The characters were actually plausible and had motivation for what they did. That was probably the most impressive thing, because in most other fics, the author just makes all the minor characters look dumb in order to make Alex look more amazing, or they simply have no personality. Each of your characters have a personality and are actually important to the plot or make sense for being in the scene.