Reviews for Wavering
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
Oh my god, that is so sad. This story is so touching T_T

I'm very impressed with your writing. It's not often i get to read something this good.

Keep it up! D
Hristy chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
Oh... Wow... Fu** I'm crying... :( I know this was the only possible way you could have end it, but still... It hurts... It's beautiful, it's tragic, it's something I will remember for a long long time... I'm glad you' ve followed your instincts in this story and ended it in your manner it was trilling from the beginning to the end... Love it and I hope you will keep writing other stories :)

Hugs and Kisses

Hristina
asian9090 chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
i love the little poems u did and poor ludwig he has so much on him
Tezzino chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
just- don't leave, neither of you boys. :O *has nothing more to say, really*

i love this fic, happy you updated3
Hristy chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Hmm... Well it was a long awaited chapter, but I'm not quite sure how to react on this one :( I see where you're trying to lead this, marriage stuff and all, but I don't really like you are using events form actual history entangled with fiction. It was very dark time and I don't think this wonderful story should go down that road. I think you are complicating it too much :( But let's see how you'll do with this :) I give you 3 out of 5 for this one but still your writing skills are flawless. Good job girl _
asian9090 chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
plz naoji save lui ;(
Hristy chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
Oh my dear... Yet another wonderful chapter :) I'm very interested on what is going to happen between Lui and his Father... I happily wait for another continuation :)
Alanna-twins chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
gah, i read, re-read, re-re-read and re-re-re- okay i guess you got my point; this fic is purely amazing.

and no, don't stop it there, i wanna read more! gah for the suspense that comes with this cliffy.
asian9090 chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
update soon
Hristy chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
No! Don't end it there! No no no no no! Agh! You are so mean :P Perfect chapter as always girl! You really adore cliffhangers don't ya? :)
asian9090 chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
aw that was cute
Hristy chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
My heart hurts with every word I read, I can feel what Naoji feels, I can see the lake which reflects his soul... He deserves so much more...

Love it honey! This is wonderful! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen when they get home! Update as soon as you can!

Hugs & Kisses

Hristy
Narratress chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
this is great, I hope you will finish it -
dimonyo-anghel chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Gah, I hope Lui makes a decision that make Naoji happy in the end... *hits self for being bias*
Hristy chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
OMG girl! This is very unexpected! I read the first chapter by mistake, but this time I read it with much more concentration! I was crying like a baby! It's wonderful! And this one is very nice indeed! But one thing I don't understand. Who is Erica? I don't remember any girl from the series. Is she original character? And why a woman? :( I don't want to sound like a chauvinist, cause I'm a girl as well, but I would definitely prefer much better Orphe & Ed combination than Orphe & the chick! :P But that's only me thinking aloud! :P