Reviews for Diva of Destruction
Guest chapter 70 . 10/15/2011
omg i love your glen character. Holy hell i was laughing so hard near the end lol.
fanficdave19 chapter 94 . 8/3/2011
wow! i am really digging this story. please continue
Kristl chapter 93 . 2/27/2010
great story I hope you come back and finish it I'd love to read more...
choirbandgeek chapter 36 . 5/17/2009
I am really liking this story! I loved when Celina hit Michelle both times. I really like how Shelton Benjamin and Celina act together. Keep up the good work.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 93 . 10/24/2008
Vince wants it to be legit but Eve is in the tournement? That is just wrong lol but hey your story your rules but as much as it pains me to say this I would rather see Marys in the ring over Eve any day lol.

Way to go Lisa for getting Mark off his big dead ass and making him apologize to Celina. She really isn't the lady to mess with (:

Great chapter can't wait to read more!
Takersgurl35 chapter 92 . 9/30/2008
So happy Celina is doing so good, now that that wicked witch is gone, poor Mark, hope all goes well with his knees, him and Celina just need some peace and happiness, great chapter.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 91 . 9/23/2008
Celina was wrong for wearing a dress like that to work she knew what it would do to Mark lol

Great update as usual.
SandraSmit19 chapter 91 . 9/23/2008
Nice chapter, it made me smile in some places, made me wince in others (when Celina got slammed). I hope you update again soon.
Takersgurl35 chapter 90 . 9/19/2008
doing a happy dance , yes Michelle is gone, Michell is gone, thank you so much, you made my night..great chapter.
Takersgurl35 chapter 89 . 9/19/2008
great chapter, I wish someone would get rid of Michelle once and for all, she makes me so mad.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 90 . 9/18/2008
Sixty day suspension, pretty nice size fine, and stripped of her championship I guess that is an alright punishment still should let Celina get her hands on her but she will feel the sting nonetheless.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 89 . 9/18/2008
Oh man Michelle has to pay for this one no doubt. Throwing scolding coffee in someone's face is no joke and to have done it in front of Vince, Shane and Steph oh boy I hope the hoe bag gets the boot, but after Celina gets her revenge of course.
Takersgurl35 chapter 88 . 9/16/2008
glad things are good with her and Ric, glad to see this story again...great update.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 88 . 9/15/2008
Leave it to Celina to play match-maker all the while her life is still chaos, but it seems like things are getting a little better or is that all an illusion? Great update!
HardyTaker85 chapter 87 . 8/5/2008
i've read the story so far and i really loved it, cant wait to see wut happens next.