Reviews for The Sound of Two Heads Crashing
shima the dark enchantress chapter 9 . 6/26
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!
Honestly I came across this by accident and I thought it could never work because I couldn't really see any sort of tension between Ryoma and Momo, despite how cute they are.
But daaaamn, you really really made it work! Like I can actually see this happening, they're all so in character it's almost creepy! You just made it so realistic. I wish I could see this as an anime! :(
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this, you really brightened up my day!
Jeis chapter 9 . 6/12
I think what Fuji did was cruel, harmful and condescending.
He and others had no right to play with other people' feelings and meddle in matters not concerning them.
MehLikey chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
That was amazing. A perfect blend of humor and romance. :-)
wowza chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
hahaha really he tried to pa it off as a joke. after what just happened momo tried to say it was a joke and horribly at that just to funny haha
purple panda chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
hahahaha momo and ryoma came up with the same plan and to flirt with the same people hahaha.
little kitten chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
wow... just wow. so like echizen and momo! but lol ryoma just shrugged lke it was no big deal. you are awesome you catch their personalities soooo well
hello this was chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
BLOODY AWESOME
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
awwww!
SahibaKT chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
great story... so hilarious...still ahve this weird grin on my face, my brother's calling it creepy! lol
Prism-Tea chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
AWWWWWW! DX XD DX XD KYAAAAAA!
I am so totally squealling and thrashing my arms and legs like a complete freak and I DONT FUCKING CAAAAARRRREEE! Cuz DAMN that was so fucking CUUUTTTTEEEE!
AHHHH! I just wanna climb a cliff grab a megaphone a nd SCREEEAAAMMM! XD DX X -10 minutes later-
WOAH. O_O THAT was an outburst. xD Kyaha been awhile since I had a reaction like that! Really nice story and 120 reviews and prob 300-500 views is definately deserved!
*sigh* So cute and very nicely in character. Played along nicely and if only all students could have a highschool romance as such! Hahaha, first I'd have to invest in a janitors closet. :P
BrokenBlackCat chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Well that's just enjoyable to read :D And I say they're the 'Dense Couple' of the year XD
Kentastic72 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
So much shoving! XD
emerusmerlinus chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Thanks good story...
emerusmerlinus chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Mmmm! good...
emerusmerlinus chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
OMG!So good... I can't have enough... you turn the tables on the meddlesome people... and Ryoma and Momo have no idea what their actions are doing to foil the plan...