Reviews for Different Path
wow chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
wwow this is good story.
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
This story made me very sad and heart-broken that Speedy died as a hero and the aftermath of his death had on his friends, team mates and Little Tokyo. :(
Sigus chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Cute Story, I really enjoyed reading it, Spellings horrible though, and some grammar issues, overall it was really good
Drucilla Black chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
All in all, a good story but I still felt that you were a bit too pro-Polly and anti-Guido.
merigirl chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
This was one of the most touching endings I've ever read. I was literally in tears by the end of it.

It was such a sad story...but the ending was beautiful!

Good job!
Drucilla Black chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Oh please update again soon!
merigirl chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
VVovv, so Guido vvas demoted after all, huh? But at least he seems happy vvith his nevv job. At least it didn't turn into a Guido/Polly (yuck!)

And Al meant Speedy's ashes are ready, right?
Drucilla Black chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
Please update soon!
merigirl chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
Oh man, you had to end it here? Oh, no fair!

VVhat happens, vvhat happens? I knovv Al said he vvas no longer a Pizza Cat...so, is he just demoted? Is he just gonna be a Guard novv or vvhat?

Update soon, please.
merigirl chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Oh God, please dopn't let Polly kill herself! No, please, don't let her!

Come on, don't give this a downer ending, it's really starting to get good, don't have there be 2 deaths, please!
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Please update, this and your Deathmatch Cats 3 story again soon.
Drucilla Black chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Great story, but you have a few typos you should look out for. Can't say I'm on Polly's side much though...Guido was right when he said that she had had time to tell Speedy how she felt, and she's been making things difficult for the rest of them. Please update again soon.
USMC-Cloud-Boy chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
I actually enjoy what you are doing here. Of course, like I said earlier, you made a few typos here and there. I don't want to sound like an A-hole, but it makes your work sound a bit amateurish. Don't get me wrong, I like this story.
merigirl chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Oh, boy, Guido's in trouble! VVonder vvhat he's gonna do to get out of this! He'll be lucky if Al doesn't fire him! Hell, he'll be lucky of Vi does throvv him to Prisoner Island or execute him!

He vvent agaonst the code, more than likely he'll lose his Samurai posituon but good!

This is good, I'm on the edge of my seat!
merigirl chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Sniff...that's so sad! Heart-breaking!

Oh, but please don't let the cats break up! They need each other now!

Good chapter, really well written.