Reviews for Apples to Apples
Umino Akiko chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
(I didn't just fist pump in victory. I swear.) Liar.
bleedingchaos chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
Very good! I loved it! Never seen it tackled from this angel. I just wanna gush about how much i loved it but i dont wanna take up to much time. But your a very unique writer and i loved yout work. I hope to see more from you.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
Okay, I liked it. Still confused as hell, but I do like it.

I'm intrigued by the idea of the original Dorothy getting magic by virtue of accidentally killing the witch. And I like the working in of Jack and Jill rhyme, even though Cain's dream sequence is one of the most confusing aspects.
mysterywriter012 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
yay! a Cain/Glitch story! This makes me really excited D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
*Head slap* "Ambrosia" food of the gods that made them immortal. Really should have seen that. Though having those subconscious gloating moments make up for it.
Jin Mar chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
You are one of the few amazing authors that actualy update! Bless your heart and writing!
Cantar chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
I like!
darkgryphonmage chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful! I'm very intrigued, I hope you continue because I love these two (being it Glitch or Ambrose) and cant wait to see what happens to them.
Marevas chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
It's been awhile. I loved the update!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Lovely
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
YAY! Updates! :) Loved both chapters :)
Citadel chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Very interersting. The Grandma-story was a great example of keeping a character appropiately IC, but still allowing your unique plot to development character of your own!
Citadel chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
The plot is great, developing into an intriguing storyline and this is totally how I see Ambrose...must read on...

PS Cain is great too, very IC!
Citadel chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is how I picture Ambrose too...more hands on and down to earth, just distracted by his own genius. Me likey!
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Wwoh, well that was pretty creative putting the story of "Jake and Jill" into the story. Don't think I'v really seen anyone do that. Hheh, loving the drama and emotion you're bring to this! Really, this is a completely amazing story so-haha i knew only 3 chapters and you've already hocked me XD-. Keep up the amazing work!