Reviews for Giving Thanks
staceycj chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Finished this story this afternoon, I really enjoyed it. I like the tension that you created between the boys. I also like how you gave a reason for the boys being the way they were between the episodes mentioned.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
ya know I am either really emotional or else you all have been trying to get me to cry! that was so beautiful! :)

did you see the previews for the next supernatural? I almost cried then!
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
aw dang! you're gonna make me cry! that was so amazing!
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
OMG! that was so great! I loved the line "Chris held his hands up and pointed at Thomas, who looked indignant" and when Toby said "“Oh hell.” said Toby, quickly stepping out of the firing line and back onto the porch"

I couldn't stop laughing!

sorry for the late review! I lost internet but I got it back!
PADavis chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Great story - charming and poignant. Thanks so much for writing! I've gotten terribly behind somehow - probably the 300 community alerts I've gotten in the last few days. I keep finding stories and updates hiding in amongst them. I believe there's something else from you, I just have to find it.

Phoebe
funkyhigh chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Awesome fic! i really loved it!
deanandhisimpala chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
I'm reviewing the last two chapters at the same time cause I've been busy... oh so sad when Sam was watching Dean holding the baby! It was such a bittersweet moment. And this last chapter, wow. I actually teared up a little at the end! This was such a lovely story, Michaela. I loved it! Until next time, always looking forward to seeing more from you. :)
Manavie chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
And I simply refused to believe otherwise too.

LOVE your story dear. Great job! sorry couldn't review before had been crazily busy with school work. This is really wonderful. One of my fav. AUs and thanks for sharing it

hugs
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
'He couldn't imagine any god that would be so cruel as to put such decent people through such pain and suffering.' It's to bad but I don't think God exists in Kripke's supernatural world. I'm not sure I understand Kripke's reasoning when he explains it.

Toby had some wise words for Sam and I think Sam listened, because in the Christmas episode, he wasn't trying to fight Dean, but actually opened up to him some more about his fears.

Though after celebrating Thanksgiving, Dean did get into the holiday season as he wanted to celebrate Christmas. Still love Sam's tree in that episode and Dean's expression as he looked at it. Loved the whole episode.

I always love how the brothers can talk without saying a word. I'm glad that Toby and Jean enjoyed their gift. I thought it sounded really nice. It would go well in my house.

'Toby was right - they would see them again. She simply refused to believe otherwise.' I'm with her, I refuse to believe otherwise.

Wonderful ending. While we read your story, we smiled, laughed and teared up, yet you kept the brothers in character all the time. Thank you.

I keep hoping that Kripke will surprise us with a season ending that won't haunt us through the summer as we all expect the worse. I know that my friends and I maybe in the minority, but this season has been very dark and depressing. I'm not going anywhere, but hope next season is different. (in a good way, brothers back to fighting evil, no Bela (yeah!), just a little of Ruby (because she has to stay I guess, yuck) and episodes that I want to watch more than once without fast forwarding certain scenes.) OK I'm done with my rant, should probably hit delete, but I figure you'll forgive me. (I hope)

I'm sorry you have to wait until the end of the month for new episodes. Like I said last night, I really liked last weeks. Need to watch last nights again.

Thanks again for the story. Now we'll just wait till Dean's OK and the brothers can surprise Toby and Jean, but until than I'll look for your next story.

Take care.
KatieLB chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
oh there is something about that couple that just pulls at my heart strings... i love how attached our boys are to them and visa versa. great story and thank you so much for going back to see them... makes me happy!
sylia91 chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
I've always loved this story arc. Just lovely to think that Dean and Sam have a safe haven to rest and regroup now and then with some truly decent folk. I hope you can continue this for a long while yet. Great job!
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Great ending.

The talk between Toby and Sam was pretty cool, and I'm sure Dean heard more then just the ending...

It's a very cool family to have as friends. :)
Loves the Supernatural chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Aw that was the best story ive ever read on fanfiction.

:D *HUGS*
Nana56 chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Very good!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Awesome final chapter Michaela!

Great that Sam had that little chat with Toby, getting him to look at things in a slightly different light. He also gave Sam emotional support, something the younger Winchester desperately needed! Loved how Dean probably knew what they had been talking about when he entered the kitchen but wisely decided not to pry!

The eagle was the perfect gift for Toby and Jean and they appreciated the deep thought the boys had put into the gift!

Typical Jean filling them almost to bursting point with food, before packing up enough to feed a small army for their journey!

What an emotional goodbye but loved how the elderly couple had faith that they would see both boys again!

Fantastic story, so in character and so believable. Now we just have to have faith in Kripke that he will find this loophole for Dean and that he won't have Sam turn evil!

Superb story from first word to last Michaela, absolutely loved it! :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »