Reviews for Giving Thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
This sentence

“He sounds like Nathan. They’re probably in there right now, comparing sob stories.”

took my breath away.

I'm feeling overwelmed, beautifully written chapter. Thank you

Wend x
zuimar chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
Oh, what a bittersweet chapter, loved it! Great fic, again. You're so talented!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
For a moment there I thought I wasn't going to get to say thank-you for the new chapter. Once again, I have 'helpers', who insist they need to lay in front of the computer or the next favorite activity, find paperclips. So as one of them just stepped on the computer, I couldn't get the review box to open, but it finally did.

Another wonderful chapter. I just loved the smiles, laughter and warmth from both sets of brothers.

Cute incident with the hair gel. Isn't that what always happens, a silly moment and than bloods involved.

You make the best snowmen. Great descriptions.

I loved how Sam saw Dean, '...just having fun. It made him seem younger, the way he should have been if a lifetime of responsibility and duty hadn't been loaded on his shoulders for so many years.'

We all know how much Dean likes his food, so now you have me curious about the table.

Thanks for the update and thanks for the smile, I really needed it after work, a headache and the weather today. Plus what a great bonus, as you shared another story with us tonight too.

Thanks!

Take care.
sergeantmicky chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Oh! What could it be? lol. Really cute chapter. Love to see the boys have fun. :)Could totally see Sam stalking Dean with snowballs lol! Looking forward to more!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
I loved the hair gel story. Very good and so something that would have happened to a Winchester!

Years ago, I watched my husban and my neighbors husband begin a snowman for the kids. It ended pretty much the same way. Only guys.

Good job!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
That was an awesome chapter expecally the the Hair gel incodent.

I cant wait for more to come.

:D *HUGS*
riquitv chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
i love this chapter, you know, it made me laugh and it's so so good to see Dean and Sam having such a good time, you know, they are always suffering and it's good to see them playing like little kids, thanks so much for the story :)
KatieLB chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
great update... loved every second of it...from the tales of being brothers to the adventures in the snow...great job
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Great chapter Michaela, just loved the hair gel story, a definite 'nod' to my own 'Sam' and 'Dean', even down to the 6 stitches (which my son actually removed himself!)

So good to see the boys just having pure fun, making snowmen and having a snowball fight, forgetting the deal for once! Toby, Jean and their boys have definitely made them part of their family!

Typical Dean though seeing the look on Sam's face once they were back in dry clothes, knowing he was having a 'chick flick' thought and deciding it best not to ask!

Guess the table is totally loaded with food if the sight of it makes Dean stop in his tracks!

Perfect banter and brotherly moments again Michaela, and so nice to see the boys experiencing a moment of total fun, getting to enjoy something of their childhood they probably missed out on!

So loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter! This story will definitely be printed out to add to my collection of bedtime reading!
KatieLB chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
another great chapter...glad everyone is getting along so well.. im crossing my fingers for no mess ups or unexpected visitors. lol great job
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
You did a wonderful job with all the conversations. I loved how both sets of brothers bantered back and forth.

I could just picture Dean/Jensen smiling as he crouched down to say hi to Christopher and Thomas. Loved Sam's response to Christopher's line, "You're tall." - "I'm sure you will be too, one day. And so will Dean."

(Jensen is tall, but I'll admit after meeting Jared - he is tall and what arms. Though still love remembering my niece's face when she met him - priceless.)

I like Nathan, but Chris was right, he does do a good job with the twenty questions. But we have seen the brothers in action - they are always good about keeping their stories straight.

I loved how Dean and Sam both agreed that even if they had their moments, they enjoyed traveling together.

Another excellent chapter, with just a couple of moments where Dean or Sam thought of the future.

Thanks for the update and the smile.
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
LOVED it! the two pairs of brothers are so similar yet different! great chapter!
sergeantmicky chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Ah! I loved it. I really like Chris and Nathan already - I think I immediately started to like Chris as soon as he said he liked Dean's car... lol you know you're obsessed with Dean Winchester when...! lol. Another excellent chapter. I can't wait to find out if the boys manage to keep their secret... :D
funkyhigh chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
I'm really enjoying this!
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Not an easy chapter to write but you did it with flying colors, as usual.

Love to compare the two sets of brothers, lol.

And I love our boys explanations, pretty cool. :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »