Reviews for Making Sweet Lemonade
interesting.
belladu57 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Very good
Whatever Is Catchy chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Oh gosh. Please. I'm begging you. Don't tell me you've abandoned this story. Oh gosh. Please please please no. It's beautiful and amazing and please.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Please you didn't abandon this fic it's amazing it hooked me please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
canu please hurry up and write some more of this story i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next6
Casandrasa chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
It saddens me to see that I read the last chapter of the fic and maybe never see any anymore. The fic is amazing, very well told story and the story between Harry and Draco keeps you hooked. And the exciting end of the fic. Great fic, thanks for sharing :)
KageOokami69 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I love this story. I read it back in 2010 when it was last updated and just rediscovered it today. I hope it isn't abandoned for good. Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Please finish this is an awesome story please I know that you haven't updated in forever but come back.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
I like it I hope its continued someday.
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Hope you continue this it is really good.
natsuki23 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
NO! Please update soon and give relief to this dreadful feeling that I am having right now!
blinddivinity chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Wonder who will find him - will it be the DADA professor? Will they get a good look at his scar?
blinddivinity chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Love it! :) I wonder who the DADA professor is - is it TR/LV?
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
itsmetegan chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant! 3 I don't mean to sound pushy, and I know you must get alot of these requests, but please post the next installment!