Reviews for Slice of Heaven
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 8/6
this is potential fanfic.

You can make her like this when Naruto isnt hokage yet but Sasuke is an anbu captain. She was left by the two so many time for being weak.

When she heard the moan she left the village and tried suicide only for inner to interrupt and make her go to amnesia.
Lunaleen01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was so hot...I wish there were more stories like this out there
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Great, great, great story. The development is well-written, and Sakura's insecurities and how she falters makes everything believable.

"And heaven, Sakura decided later as she leaned back into a blond embrace and watched Sasuke run through katas with a child that looked remarkably like him, was nothing more than awkward embraces and bickering teammates." Couldn't agree more ;)
lovinglyDelphine chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is beautiful! I love a story where it's a SasuNaruSaku love triangle, but Sakura doesn't think they love her so she leaves, and Naruto and Sasuke chase after her because they really DO love her. It's very hard to find stories like this, and have them so well written! I really love the character descriptions in this, and the ending is so adorable! Great job!

thedarkunicorn chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw that was just perfect! I loved it, will check out your other stuff sometime! Good job.
Sakmira chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This fic is SERIOUSLY underrated. God, it's the hottest thing I've read today and the stuff that happened was only implied!

I loved it. I truly, truly did.
Liviania chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very sweet! I like the ending muchly.