Reviews for Eternity
while-it-rains chapter 1 . 3/7
I absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ugh, right in the feels. These two are already tragic enough, but then I read something like this, when I know how it ends... brb crying.
doesntworkonwood chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was lovely. I like how you've got the foreshadowing in their, when he's thinking about how lucky they would be if they could die together. It's really different to read about the war like this, so this was great. I think that you've got James' thoughts spot on, like he's accepting the inevitable. :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh my gosh THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! :D
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So beautiful!

More power! :)
rftpbys chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love this, this overwhelming sense of knowing, its dark and desperate and so, so real.
bal-live chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is amazing. I have no other words.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
your story is just beautiful! its so sad but so true that they are going to die - it was just simply beautiful! thanks for writing .
deleted111 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love the atmosphere, it's so sad to know that James is right, they're going to die. Great :)
Kat253ox chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow. This is brilliant - quite dark and angsty (I don't think that's a word, but it gets my point across) at the beginning, but thoughtful and sweet and hot at the end. Well done.
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Gosh. This is so sad, especially knowing that they ARE going to die, and like you said, not in a very happy way. Not like my great-great grandpa who fell asleep playing poker and died. Live it up, James and Lily! Great story! Unfortunately, the sad ones are probably the best! ~Caseyandra
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This one was very touching. It was so real, and so amazing. Keep up the good work!
RainboLuck chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You amaze me. Masterpiece.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
:'( So depressing, but very well written
Quidditch Is Cooler Than You chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Last line. Pure epicness!