Reviews for Coffin of Love
good ending. :)
Samboroo chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
cool. I really like it.
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 23 . 6/7/2009
This was an amazing story!

I just wish that there would've been some sort of epilogue.

This is an amazing story! :)

I love it so MUCH!

honey18xo chapter 23 . 6/3/2009
i love this story so much! now update!
Don't-Speak chapter 20 . 6/2/2009
One, my name was Isabella Swan. Two, I was the daughter of Renee Dwyer and Charlie Swan. And three, I was absolutely in love with a vampire named Edward Anthony Cullen.

Taht freaking cracks me up :)

It's on my myspace.
cullencutie4 chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
im sorry
TwilightObsesion chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I really love it, rest in peace. We love you, you are awesome girl :D
Kira-Chu-Alana chapter 23 . 5/13/2009
Daddy's Little Cannibal even though you are no longer with us in body may your spirit live onf orever on the hearts of all your readers. I would just like to say Little Cannibal you rock!

May you Rest In Peace.
DodgerMcClure chapter 23 . 5/13/2009
She was a phenomenal writer. Great work on this piece. I liked how it ended rather than going on to explain his decision.
ablablahh chapter 23 . 5/10/2009
Rest in peace, Stephanie. We love you. You are an amazing writer.
Tanyab423 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
I just started this story but I am quickly getting addicted to it! Keep up the great writting
jdhsmomth chapter 23 . 4/27/2009
Okay, I really liked this story, until I got to the end. Way too abrupt. It feels like it isn't finished or something. Like you got tired of writing it and just quit at the first convenient spot. I don't know. I have read alot of your stories and loved them. The ending of this one just wasn't good for me. Sorry. Although I have to say that I am glad he chose Bella. Thanks for an entertaining read. Maybe you could give us an epilogue or something. Thanks again.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Great story! I'm not too happy about the ending though.
t'estimare chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Oh, youre good.
t'estimare chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Haha. Hilarious. I love how pissed she is.
1,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »