Reviews for Pain
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh! Poor Ichi

However, I will ask for the sake of curiosity: Will you consider writing another chapter to this? Or make it into a bigger story?
Scarecrows foxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved this story, I think it would be great if you re-did it but from Ulquiorra's point of view!
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Delicious. :)

Jut like a sweet little piece of strawberry cheesepie (which happens to be my absolute favourite, especially with cinnamon on it ) BUT (oh, that's a rather big "but") it's too short. And (although I kinda hate to admit it) not explicit enough. :( Otherwise, it's a refined piece of work to enjoy. *cackles menacingly* Wow, that was the evil side of me hating Ichigo and celebrating whenever he gets hurt. :D ;)

Helen
Andyyyy chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
it was definitely different, but it was good. I loved how they stayed in character. It was a really good dark fic
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
It was interesting to say the least. I liked it.
pharitse chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was freakishly good, they all stayed in character, and it wasn't overly graphic.
Mythikal chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aww, poor Ichi (secretly craving more Ichigo and Ulquiorra).
carri-laksa chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
It ended too soon...

Thought some lemon stuff could have been there!

But still, its good.. (:
akumaherutsu chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love your writing style i don't know why even though it is so painful it is so beautiful i love it.
Emerald Elyon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
*Stares with her mouth open in shock* ... Omg. That was all in character. O.O That's awesome! *Clicks all 4 Adding thingies*
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I really like this, you have somehow managed to keep them in character. Although I prefer a lemon in these slashy type stories, I beleive that smut would have ruined the point of the story in this one. I hope that you write more ulquiIchi stories, you seem to have a knack for it.