Reviews for This Is Just To Say
lifeisawesome chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
I liked this one too. Especially the line where it says Jim probably deserved it.
lifeisawesome chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
That one had an extra line.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 15 . 9/23/2008
Let me just squeal like a twelve year old at a Jonas Brothers concert for a moment...

Ok, I'm good now.

First of all, I didn't review any of the other chapters because they were so good that I just wanted to read the next one, and I didn't want to take the time to review.

Forgive me.

But I'm a sucker for JAM, so I decided to review this chapter.

I loved how you incorporated "I just needed you to know once" into this first poem. That line takes my breath away every time I watch Casino Night and it was perfect in this poem.

And of course, I loved the second poem too. Those fake proposals must be driving Pam crazy!

Can't wait to read the rest!
officejam chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
this was a great poem! and a great ending! i'm sad it's over..but you're a great writer and i'm sure you'll be writing so much other amazing stuff]. yay for the office starting!

GREAT JOB! ]
toolezbionic chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
I love it! The last three lines were especially funny. Definitely Michael. It's sad to think there won't be any more of these.

Yes, I understand how that getting consumed in your school stuff goes. I am experiencing it now as well and I already promised to have next 2 chapters to EOR#1 before the season premiere. Whoops. Anyways, just know that I will be happy when your next chapter to Philly Jam out. But I get the whole school business.
JAMonMyToast chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
I don't do this often, but I have to say that I laughed out loud in this one.

I think I laughed because Michael's voice was saying it in my head, in that Michael way of him, or maybe it was the fact that this poem might be a tad true...

Either way, this has been a nice little collection of poems. They made me laugh and kept me smiling, so I think you have done extremely well. Gosh, I have read all of these multiple times.
MrsBigTuna chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
This was fantastic, beginning to finish! I'm going to miss these!

This one in particular really brought everything to a nice close, very good!

Nice work, chickadee!
Dizzy The Magical Fpoon chapter 17 . 9/17/2008
Ah, tis a sad day.

You did a very good job with this x3 It made many days a lot better.

Ack, now you've got me all hyper and anxious for the 25th.
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
this story is absolutely brilliant. i love it. :)
Name chapter 16 . 9/9/2008
I just read through ALL of them, and I love them! They're great, and I can't wait for the next one!
maddikinz940 chapter 16 . 9/5/2008
You should do one from kelly to darryl or vise versa! I love this one especially the one with pam and jim!
Mr.Zoppity chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
Just awesome! I may never look at william carlos williams the same way again.

I'm already working on ideas for a creed one of these.

i'm going to work on reading philly jam.
LoveMeSomeJAM chapter 16 . 9/2/2008
Awesomeness! I love the "Ryan's a cokehead" plot line. As for an idea for the next chapter...how about from Kelly to Pam for being a competitive psycho when Darryl and Jim were playing ping pong. Or you could do one from Darryl to Jim for making him look like a wimp in front of his girlfriend.

Great job!
JAMonMyToast chapter 16 . 9/1/2008
God, these are funny. I think you should do one that is from Jim and Pam to everyone. Something like why they wouldn't tell everyone that they were dating at first. I don't know why I gave you that idea, it was just a random thought. These are awesome, though!
minted-violets chapter 16 . 9/1/2008
I love these! How about Angela to Phyllis or Phyllis to Angela? Or one from Phyllis to Dwight and Angela (inspired by her scarred-for-life experience in Goodbye, Toby, of course).