Reviews for Broken Heart
Josephine Huynh chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
It should be that the police saying that there was an accident at work with Charlie
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Please update this story. i find it excellent. Charlie should be in an accident, but not die. Charlie should have surgery, be put in a coma. While this is happening, Bella has photos and x-rays taken of injuries. Evidence is gathered against Charlie and he is charged when released from the hospital. Found guilty and sentenced to life without parole.
Mystery9468 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Are you going to continue this story?
twilightsaga1918 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Please keep on writing
MagicWeMade chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
oh my god you are so good please write moree :)
ttrentnk chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
I HOPE YOU UPDATE AND CONTINUE THIS STORY. I'VE VERY INTERESTED IN IT.
keilo chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I would love you to continue this story please.

It is very exciting. Very interesting.

I see its been a while since you updated but I'm sure there are a lot of fans awaiting its return. I being one of them.

Can't wait.

k
partyatgastbys chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Hmm I like where this is going. It's sad, poor Bella, but I'm glad she has the whole family there for her. I'm gonna have to say I want choice A. haha just becuase I wouldn't mind one bit seeing abusive Charlie die or seriously injured haha. Update Update Update!
C.J. Corrigan chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I feel so sorry about what's happening to you right now. If it makes you feel any better one of my "friends" was sent to a prison for the criminally insane...
C.J. Corrigan chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I think that there should be a trial and Charlie should go to prison.
ashinourhearts chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
omg i'm so sorry about whats going on with your family:/

i hope everything gets better for you.

great story though:)

LoriVampp
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
oh my gosh! i am SO sorry! that must be excruciating for you! i want to give u a really big hug right now *bear hug*

i am so sorry for your loss. i hope things have gotten better in the past year? hopefully. please try to update whenever u can, this is a really great story. although, i would understand if u dropped this story altogether.
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
CHARLIE SHOULD DIE. END OF.
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
that was really good :)
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
! i really liked that! its different to the other abuse stories. normally, bella is quite stubborn about leaving charlie -multiple reasons- but in this story, she is more willing. :) at least shes got some sense :D really great chapter. definitly reading more :D