Reviews for Save Me!
tiva2121 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Aw cute! :)
Wen1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
great and good idea to make her speak in her native language, it's logicale in a state of shock

Wen
LadyTrish chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
yey...dreaming please...go on...I want to read some TIVA...you make TIVA fans dream come true:))
LadyTrish chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
yey she is ok...for a minute you got me really scare that Ziva had died...loved the DiNozzo reaction and Gibbs telling him that there is a boat and some beers with Tony's name on them...great story:))
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Great chapt! Great twist with having Sally as the killer and Ziva being alive! Well written and in character.
shirik chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
you are so cute using hebrew but you need to correct to- ani hohevetfor female

- not ohev this is for for male
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Interesting start for TIVA.

I'd like it.
Cable Addict chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Fantastic. Great work. I like this. I don't know what will happen on the show, but I hope it's something like this.
VivaZiva chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Argh ! don't play with my poor heart like that ! I'm quite old, you know, this is not good for my health !

Anyway, update soon, your story is pretty awesome ! :)

(I have read the spoiler, too, and I would love to see this scenario in "recoil")
papillongirl chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
More please!
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
OMG! Interesting, intense, well written, and in character! Looking forward to the next chapt!
PurpleKlainer chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
aww poor ziva heck at least theres tiva :P
Lattelady chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Really good plot, you've got me hooked. Can't wait for more.
papillongirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I am so excited about the spoilers for this episode and I hope something as exciting as this happens... and that they don't kill Ziva! :) Can't wait to read the rest.
Hobbit Killer chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Not bad. You got my attention.