Reviews for Not All Who Wander Are Lost
PinVerified chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
i'm so overwhelmed right now that i can't possibly do this fic (or you) justice in one tiny review. this fic is perhaps the best i have ever read (and unfinished at that! lol), i would pay big money for this to be canon, it certainly wins (hands down) on what they seem to have come up with so far. oh, big thumbs up and gold stars to you. i can't praise you enough. i look forward to reading more.
cheers, M.
Ratany chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
To be honest, I haven't touched a Marvel title since Mutant-X got offed. This is also the first fic I've read dealing with Alex afterwards. So I was completely lost on the goings on of the homewold, but I was unable to turn away from this story. The plot is so well planned out and I love the characters chosen for this story. Their interactions are so real and I was so absorbed in their plight that it hurt to only see a "to be continued" at the end of this chapter. Please write more.
Persephone Kore chapter 4 . 5/16/2002
You know, there was this rash of good Havok-fic going for a while last year, between you and Domenika... I'm really enjoying this story (for itself, though the rather appropriate Tolkien-reference title doesn't hurt either) and hope you get a chance to get back to it soon!
beck chapter 4 . 1/3/2002
i like this story alot, havok has always been one of my favorite x-men, i can't wait to read more
ninamonkey chapter 3 . 10/6/2001
Excellent fic so far, as always...I love how you brought these characters together, and you did it so well, too! Why am I not surprised-? ;-). I'm looking forward to the next installment. If only this could've been made into the Mutant X TV show, rather than the stinky premiere...
Xelle chapter 2 . 10/6/2001
Wow. This is great. Sorry I can't think of something longer and more interesting to say about it, but this is an amazing story.
Unanon chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I really enjoyed this story when I read it on the list (I'm a terrible lurker and tend to rarely post, but I read everything!) Anyway, LOVE this story. I want more, more, more! (I'm also childishly demanding). I miss Havok in the MU and I'm so glad that someone has brought him back, at least in fanfic (especially in such a nice way, and with Nate and Joseph too!) Please continue... the darker side of the Summers Clan cannot be forgotten! ~_~
Brandi chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I really liked this story I would have loved it if you didn't kill off Maddie in the story, but other than that that this story was really good. I liked that you included Maddie in the story as a person who has been hurt and used by people who she loved and not just some psycotic b# ch. I think you have captured the real Maddie in my opinion and you used it to great effectivness in this story, especially with her relationship with Alex and what I also found memoriable in this story is about how much Alex loves his son Scotty and missses him alot and I think he also kinds of misses his life back there with Maddie, Scotty and the Six. If You are going to write a few more chapters to this story I hope that maybe you can find a way to bring Maddie and Scotty from the Muntant X universe to the regular Marvel Universe that Alex is in right now. I have to say it again that I like the interaction between Maddie and Alex it was sweet, sad and poignant to me. Well I hope you have some more chapters for me to read soon. Keep on writing.

Brandi
Aleks Rothis chapter 2 . 10/3/2001
I really enjoyed this story. Havok is such an interesting character especially with the Nexus thing. I'm still not entirely sure I understand how it works, but that's probably my laziness in reading Mutant X fanfiction rather than finding the actual comics. Also, Nate Grey/ Gray? (I can never spell it right) is definitely one of my favorite characters; I especially liked the line that he calls Scott 'Dad' - "Mostly to annoy Nathan, but why the hell not?" I like the way that even though you deal with some big things, the humor is still there. Look forward to reading more of this soon.
Jeanne M chapter 2 . 10/2/2001
Wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest of this! You've done a wonderful job giving Alex a personality and a soul, and I loved the way you portrayed Maddie. Thank you sooooo much for sharing this with us! ~ Jeanne M.
mutantx chapter 2 . 10/1/2001
OK, finally a story with Havok. There's something off about the way he's written, but it's one of the better takes I've seen on the character. He's missing a sort of confidence that is too difficult to explain for me ... Other than that, interesting start, enjoyed it.