Reviews for One Who Washes The Blood Away
MEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was a great story! I think it was better than some of the longer stories! I never noticed that about goku, but now I do! Again this was a supper great story and thanks for writing! :)
Lillith987 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Goku has the biggest burden of them all, and yet, he still carries the burdens of everybody else.

*smiles* He's so stupid...

...but I guess he already knows that.

Thank you for posting this, Goku is my favorite from Saiyuki/Reload Gunlock/Gaiden and I'm just so happy how this showed how awesome and important he really is.

That cute innocent Saru...
Tiger723 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
nice idea for the story line. Your good!

Goku is so innocent

I love him 3
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I loved that last paragraph! It was so beautiful *sniff*. And yes, white is the colour of the hottest temperature.

You are right about the weight of sins. We always seem to see flashbacks from the past of Sanzo, Hakkai and Gojyo - and yes, the sins they've committed are bad. I like the reasons you gave for each one, it seems to fit them, though ultimately, I think that they only kill out of a need to live - now anyway.

Sad but beautiful story!
angelofunderworld chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aww, i really loved it! It's eeirly beatiful how you make it sound, but thats just me. Just now that i loved it!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
i loved it and it made complete sense.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I loved it! wonderful writing!
AnimeSoul17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
You are absolutely right about Goku and the lack of tainting by blood on his hands. Nice story, very well written.
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I love the references in this fic! Good job!
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I love how Goku is the one who makes everything better her
Jamica chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This was a fic that made me smile for a long time after reading it :)
Keiran chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I really enjoyed this piece. I very much like the notion of Goku being the god of Shangri-La, not like gods in Tenkai, but the god. It is something to ponder. I like the gentle way he takes care of the other three and how they strive to keep safe an untouched in return. It works so well.

I did have trouble following the dialogue sometimes - a line should be only followed by action if the person acting is the one who has spoken, e.g.

“Though I’m not sure they realize what they’ve done.” Jiroshin shook his head angrily.
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow...! That was... beautiful!
orvida geri chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I can't speak for everyone but me personaly i loved how you wrote this story it gives credence to what i have believed since i started watching this anime, goku can purify all of those around him if they would only let him and treat him as the itan he is and not so much as a through he is only a child in his is also 500 yrs older than they are.
ry0kiku chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I think it's cute! Totally adorable... and Goku being his usual innocent self over the other's desperation. He still can be that innocent though he's the one bearing burdens the most...

Ooh, I totally enjoyed it!