Reviews for Into The Ocean
Aweee i wanna cry. lol
SweetTempest chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
;A; It was so sad! ,[
Reverie Hekako chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
;A; [/crying] Dude, that was beautiful! I love it!
ronsgurl281 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This was beautiful and it made me cry! T_T I always thought it was horrible how all of the organization died and sora never knew how much damage he caused from trying to do what was right. (or at least that's the way i see it.) It kind of makes organization thirteen and sora look like villains, doesn't it? anyway, LOVED it. great writing and symbolism at the end.
King Everett chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This... made me cry. And I'm not the kind of person who cries over every story, in fact this is only the second story ever to make me cry. I'm not kidding. I loved it, really. It's so sad, yet it made a point... Great, I refuse to EVER fight Demyx or Xigbar EVER AGAIN.
smileintears chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw, this really pulled at my heart strings, and i couldn't resist listening to the song as i read this. the little part at the end was so sad and sweet. stupid sora...

awesome job, keep writting!
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Thank you for telling me this was up! My hungover self wasn't going to check this site today, I would've missed it.

First, I love this song. Got into Blue October via AMVs and this song always did remind me of Xigbar and Demyx, it's so nice to see it used.

Trying to stay coherent, trying to stay coherent... you did a great job with this! I love how the actual romantic aspect of their relationship is presented so smoothly, from company to comfort to lovers. Awesome.

Generic my ass. My drunk ass at 5am. You did a wonderfully with this, it made me smile wide and it made me switch completely in the second half. Highlighting the parts that killed me dead xD

(“He… he doesn’t like red. It doesn’t suit him. Blue suits him. Even Axel said blue suits him.”

He laughed a drunken laugh when Sora called him Riku, and he laughed louder as the dragon came.

Demyx had always wanted to see a dragon.)

That was the best, in my opinion. But I'm really content with this, and I'll try to stop ranting like, now. On a side note, my half of the exchange is ready and being beta'd, I'll let ya know when it's up