Reviews for How Time Flies
SUGAR2345 chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
What a sweet story )
unobabe chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
I read the first version of this story and loved it. I love the 2nd version even more! I really like the changes you made and I thought this one was a lot better, I love Boy Meets World Keep Writing! You've got talent! Each chapter was very gripping and intense. Love it!
kt628 chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
i am literally cry while reading the end of this!

jack should be the one to die not shawn!

he was too good to die.
Likewow5556 chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
OMG this chapter brought tears to my eyes! It was a really good chapter. Keep up the good work!
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
This entire story was excellent. I know I've probably said this before, but when I read your story I actually feel like I'm watching Boy Meets World. Every move or action you make your characters perform, is just like them. Other than Jack being abusive, I could see this whole thing happening in Boy Meets World. You are a very talented writer. I look forward to any stories you write in the future, especially Boy Meets World. Great Story, nicely done.
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
short chapter and story, but i enjoyed them both greatly. this entire story, in my head, has been like a four episode special. i liked how you put Mr. Feeny in the story, even just for those two lines. but it does seem like it would be kinda akward between Angela and Morgan.
Likewow5556 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
OMG! That was so sad! I really thinkk you're an amazing writer! Please update soon.

Likewow
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
Shawn was my favorite character, how could kill him? I almost shed a tear at news of his death. May Shawn forever rest in piece.
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
another great chapter. i just knew something was going to happen to either shawn or morgan when shawn got in his car. looks like this reunion is turning into somewhat of a disaster. I love it!
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
WOW! The tension is really rising, I love it. I love the tension, all the drama. Everybody knows everything! Even a fight broke out. What mysteries wait in th 6th chapter? Could the 6th chaoter be even more intersting? If so, it has a lot to top. can't wait.
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Nice, can't wait for chapter 5.
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
WoW! Looks like I was right about the father. I can and can't believe Shawn would do that, that thing between him and Ashley 15 months ago. i can because i know shawn. And I can't becuase that is his best-friends little sister. Oh! the tension!
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
This chapter is good. (sorry for that last comment about can't wait for chapter 2. I didn't realize chapters 1-4 were already up.) The Story took a very interesting turn with Jack and Rachel. I can not see jack doingthat to rachel, but this is your story and I'll still read it. In fct, it makes the story more interestin. And i have a hunch who Morgan's father is.
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I loved it! Boy Meets World is like my favorite sitcom of all time. I was browsing in the Tv shows section, and I saw it. I didn't hesitate to click the link to BoY Meets World, and sure enough, your story was first to come up. Nice summary, and I think I might like the non-dialogue parts in your story better. It feels like I can see every twitch and movement. Its like if you watch a sitcom and the actors are always swinging their arms or something, anyway, its like that, but in words for me. Nice job, look forward to chapter 2.

P.S. I didn't read the one you wrote in '06 if you were wondering.