Reviews for Written In The Stars
VryUnique chapter 40 . 8/15
So bella is going from lovey dovey to disgust? If that’s the case than I don’t know what to say.
VryUnique chapter 39 . 8/15
Geez... unbelievable. Maybe they don’t deserve each other.
VryUnique chapter 38 . 8/15
Edward and Bella were friends. She told him her feelings and he wanted to stay friends. He brought his girlfriend to meet his family. Bella was hurt and Edward maybe should have taken her feelings into account because he knew the way she felt about him. Besides that I don’t see this big crime against Bella that everyone is going on about. Edward is an ass and he probably doesn’t deserve bella but he didn’t go out of his way to hurt her.
Now Edward supposedly did something to her again. She has nobody to blame but herself. She’s an engaged woman who went skinny dipping with another man. She shouldn’t have been naked with anyone except her fiancé.
VryUnique chapter 37 . 8/15
God, Edward is such an idiot in this story. Instead of coming clean about his feelings he apologized and said he shouldn’t have kissed her. My feelings haven’t changed, he doesn’t deserve her at all. Not that it matters since she will never be really happy with anyone else.
VryUnique chapter 34 . 8/15
Masen is in Edward’s name? Tanyas last name is Masen. Why did you do that? I don’t think I like her using that name.
VryUnique chapter 33 . 8/15
I’m so sorry for your former student, that is just awful. By the dates that happened years ago but still so sad.
VryUnique chapter 24 . 8/15
God, I know this story is a Edward and Bella HEA but he doesn’t deserve her, at all. Jake is a god in this story. I am always team Edward and Bella but I think this has got to be one of the few stories where I think Jake deserves bella and Edward should just eat his heart out.
ChristianMom54 chapter 44 . 6/15
Loved the story. Sorry you never got around to the sequel. This story can stand on it's own without a sequel. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
VryUnique chapter 44 . 4/18
Thanks for the story. Loved it.
VryUnique chapter 43 . 4/18
They are quite dysfunctional in this story. Quite stubborn.
VryUnique chapter 42 . 4/18
Edward called himself a womanizer in the last chapter. That never crossed mind, I didn’t feel he fit that description. He was definitely an idiot. Whatever happened to Tanya? She didn’t seemml8ke she was just going to give up.
VryUnique chapter 41 . 4/18
How could Edward not notice Kat wanting Jacob? Or notice a connection? I think that was a highly inappropriate observation. I don’t think I like that twist, it’s just wrong. I do feel Jacob should get someone but not Bella’s cousin. Not the person who has been giving her relationship advice this whole time. Is Kat secretly happy Bella ran? I don’t see how it is appropriate to even hint at a connection five minutes after Bella ran from the altar. And how about jacob? He just lost the love of his life who he has waited for since a teenager. Jacob switching his attentions to someone else, especially immediately seems absolutely unfathomable.
Sassyvampmama chapter 44 . 6/18/2018
Thank you for sharing this.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 4/18/2018
You Dummy! Wake up!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 4/18/2018
Wake-up Edward, wake-up Bella!
4,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »