Reviews for Written In The Stars
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/12
I think I'm going to love this!
Firechaseswater chapter 1 . 5/6
I think Edward is flawed definitely but waiting is a personal choice you wouldn't let a man who was celibate shame his girlfriend who has an active sex life and then call her a whore so before we get into the double standard argument let's just remind ourselves.
a?
? t? t?s ?s a?st ? ?s ?tt? t?a? t?t ? ?s? t? a?t? ? ?t s?s ?a? ? ?t? a? t? ?at?s a? ?t? ? ? t? ?ast t? ?a?t?s ? ?t t? ?ast t? ? ? s? ?as? ? ?t? t? s? ?a?t ? ? t?
This was so disappointing. While Edward had sex with entire counties, Bella remained celibate and pure for someone that is so dirty and used. Bella deserved better, and she definitely deserved to have the college experience which included sex.
So even Charlie wanted his pure daughter to be with a manwhore? What a terrible parent.
Bella is the stupidest woman in existence. How can she love a disgusting man whore?! While she has been saving herself for marriage, he hasn't.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/7/2016
I kinda dig Jacob and Bella more than Edward and Bella lol
kocomo411 chapter 44 . 2/20/2016
where is the sequel?
Kksmum chapter 44 . 1/13/2016
Their failure to communicate infuriated me. Why he could not just tell her plainly , ages before the wedding, I do not get.
I could not read it fast enough. Many sleep deprived nights.
Love it!
So where is the sequel?
rclaurel chapter 32 . 10/4/2015
So what know they plan the wedding and get married in forks so Bella can leave jake at the alter amd marry edward. That is just plain stupid, they are messing with two other hearts here, I don't care if it is Tanya and Jacob...Because of B/E lives will be ruined/
rclaurel chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
He is a wuss, I wouldn't touch him know if my life depeneded on it.
rclaurel chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
This storymakes me sick, He is such an asshole, how you could ever put them back together in unrealistic now.
rclaurel chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
I am glad she moved on, let Edward have his beloved Tanya
rclaurel chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
This is a mineless and weak EDWARD I take not take it...why would Bella want to be with him..
rclaurel chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
See know she will fall for Jake and Edward will come back into the picture and all will be forgiven...STUPID BELLA...she deserves the man whore
4,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »