Reviews for Written In The Stars
Dsstrini chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This has to be one of the best fanfic stories out there. I hope to read a sequel. Keep up the good work!
2brown-eyes chapter 44 . 12/16/2011
Great story. Are you still thinking of doing a sequel?
2brown-eyes chapter 43 . 12/16/2011
Glad that they finally worked it out. But at the same time, it was really unfair that Edward expected her to answer in what like 30 seconds? But it does give the story more drama.
2brown-eyes chapter 41 . 12/16/2011
BJ seemed to come out of nowhere being a good friend,. But perhaps that is what she needs at this point.
2brown-eyes chapter 40 . 12/16/2011
I think most of Bella and Edward's problems have been enhanced by meddling friends. They offer advise then turn around and offer the opposite no wonder things are mess. They need to listen to themselves not what others want them to do.
2brown-eyes chapter 34 . 12/15/2011
Little afraid the 'friends and family' are causing more harm then good. They seem to be pushing Edward to Bella, but still push Bella to Jake.

As for Edward looking for excuse to call of the engagement. I really don't love you is pretty good one. ugh men.
2brown-eyes chapter 33 . 12/15/2011
I almost don't blame Tanya for being pissed. Sure she was a bitch to begin with but still Edward did use her.
2brown-eyes chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
First her friends push her to Edward. Even when he wasn't ready yet and she ends up getting hurt.

Now they do it again. With guy she isn't sure she likes. They push her towards him. The same thing is just bound to happen.
2brown-eyes chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Bella may have over reacted to Edward's callousness. But jeesh you think he would at least try to apologize to her for hurting her phone still works.
2brown-eyes chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Edward is idiot. Just let yourself fall of the knife and fall in love with her, already.(Or realize you are already there.)
SashaSwan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ok, this story is freaking amazing? BUT, it's been finished since 2009 and the sequel's been announced since then too, and still nothing. It really leaves u hanging, and we havent even had Edward and Bella's wedding or first time... HURRY UP
twilightladies chapter 44 . 12/2/2011
Absolutely loved this story! :)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
good fic
milkfetus10 chapter 44 . 11/17/2011
Loved your story!
kh965 chapter 44 . 10/3/2011
Loved this story, I finished it last night and am still thinking about it today. I wish we had the sequel, would love to know what happened with them.
4,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »