Reviews for All That Remains
mossysnakes chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
nooooooooooooooooo don't eeeeeeeeend
mossysnakes chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Holy shit. If that wasn't the perfect start-of-a-romance, I don't know what is.
Eminnis chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
LOL. Like Spot's plotting...

This is so good! PLEASE update!

Eminnis
zoebabii328 chapter 17 . 4/16/2011
Holy CRAP! This story! I can't believe you updated it! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPYY! This is my FAVORITE Newsies fic. I love Spot/Racetrack the best out of all the newsies pairings. And this is by far the best story - esp because it's like... it's not AU so I feel like it's realistic you know?

But damn! This is a way better ending than the ending note of the last chapter! I HATED THAT! HATEEEEDD! I think I cried when I read that and at some point I was really thinking that there'd never be a resolution in this story. But here's the blessed update. We are in the movie! We are in better terms between the two boys.

Great story! Please, update :)
BitterSweetDragon chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
Thank you for updating! I was getting worried that you were going to abandon this story. This is definitely one of the best Spraces I've read on . It has an interesting plot, great dialogue, and their relationship isn't all fluff and roses. Please keep it coming. D
Ashley chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
Wow this story is absolutely amazing, and this chapter was really sad. I love how deep you go into the characters and how believable it all is. You are a fantastic writer! I just hope to see an update soon; I'm dying to know what happens!
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Oh my god! I just started crying! That was so sad.

I love this story and everything about it. The angst, anger, and twisted love all mixed together was amazing.
Airdnaxela13 chapter 16 . 4/15/2010
I am so glad you updated. I have been waiting for more of this story for forever. I'm just sorry I didn't see it'd been updated sooner. I really like the emotion the boys show and the fact that though they are being really emotional it's not out of character for either of them. They all stay true to themselves while at the same time experiencing something really horrible (at least for Spot anyway). I love how you make sure we remember that the boys are boys. Too many stories end up with the guys being too girly or out of character for how they would have realistically been. Keep up the good work and I hope there's more to come!
The Cumbersmaug chapter 16 . 2/28/2010
PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING! This is so well written! And poor Spot... and poor Race!
maybe.forever.xx chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
This is superb, honestly, just amazing. I'm entranced by Spot and Racetrack and I am left hanging as to what happens next- where can they go from here? I know the strike has to happen soon, because, well, it's 1899, and it happens before winter, so there's that, but honestly, I don't expect anything anymore because everything is so fantastic and I don't see half the things coming. I'm quite seriously begging you to update soon, because my heart breaks for Spot and I may deck Racetrack, which we can all consider a foul act of treason to the newsies nation. But just honestly, fantastic story, please do update soon.
NYNA chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This story could win the NYNA. The New York Newsies Awards! Have someone nominate you or even nominate you self. Good Luck! Visit wix newsies/nyna!
InsideMyRainbowEyes chapter 16 . 12/25/2009
I loved this chapter and I can't wait till the next! I knew Race wasn't straight he is still in love with Spot its so obvious! Update soon dude! I can't wait to see what happens next! D!
cymbalism chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
OH THE ANGST.

It hurts so good, love. I like how inevitable Race feels this is, how he knows it will crush Spot and does it anyway. Part of me says "'Atta boy, Race!" all the while I'm whimpering for Spot. Sure he's an ass, but THEY BELONG TOGETHER.

Pfft. Girls. Who needs 'em?

Cannot wait for what I know is coming!

3 you
Cassidy chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. YOU HAVE TI UPDATE IT, THIS CAN'T BE THE END. DON'T LEANVE US HANGING LIKE THIS! THANKS FOR WRITING IT! ~Cassidy
Airdnaxela chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
Dear lord I love this series. Please continue! I like how you explore both sides of their issues. It's a lot of the normal communication breakdowns that happen between the best of couples and it's great how you keep it in character of young guys who have a lot of pride and various responsibilities and image issues. Good job! 3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »