Reviews for The 9 Months Saga
Rhythm20XX chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite DBZ fics of all time! Thank you for writing this!
roxyfire57 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
LOL that was the best! crap I should be doing homework right now
Sonamyloversega chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
XD
Sonamyloversega chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
XD This story is hilarious!
Sonamyloversega chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Once again, too funny. I wonder if Vegeta will agree!
Sonamyloversega chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was so funny I can't tell you which comment was funniest in it! But I CAN say this: "Dragon ball GT, the ultimate form of torture."
Apollo1147 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Haven't read through it all, but I am definitely coming back to read more!
Azraelean chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Your evil.

Chichi: You want to corrupt my little Gohan further, it's not enough his father taught him to fight but now your gonna show him a stripper? Don't worry Gohan, mommies coming to keep the bad women away.

Announcer: But first a word from our sponsor:

Is your husband an idiot? Are his friends bad influences? Does your son resist your plan for his future? Then you need The Frying Pan of Doom, TM. guaranteed to instill the fear of mom into anyone silly enough to cross you. And it can be yours for just two payments of 9.99 zenny each. But wait call right now and we'll double the offer just pay separate processing for a gift that keeps on giving. Brought to you by Tsundere Inc. If you have moodswings, we've got accessories.

Your results may vary. Delivery area is limited due to dinosaur attacks.
g.i.ssjthorfoster123 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST B/V HUMOROUS FANFIC EVER! OMG HUGH JACKMAN AS VEGETA? WTF!
bardockssj4 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hahahha!hillarious!"you will now watch the Dragonball GT... dubbed and edited by Funimation for FIFTEEN WHOLE MINUTES!"
Dale chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
“Oh for the love of... I still can’t believe he’s still trying to outdo Goku. The only move he has left is to whack him on the head with his cane.”

“CHI CHI! HURRY! I NEED ANOTHER SET OF BATTERIES SO I CAN SAVE THE GAME FROM WHERE I CAUGHT MURAIPUFF!” shouted Goku.

“BULMA! CAN YOU HAND ME THE REMOTE! I DROPPED IT IN THE SOFA AGAIN!” Tien complained.

“Chi Chi, can I have more pureed rice?” asked Krillan.

“CHI CHI! MY BED PAN IS OVERFILLING AGAIN!” cried Piccolo.

oh my God! I died at this part.
Afrodite chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This is hilarious! I laughed at almost every sentence. I enjoy your brand of humor. Your portrayal of Vegeta is very entertaining. I was especially amused by Vegeta stealing the video game machine.
bikini chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
Your 9 months saga fanfic was funny as shit LOL!~
sasori chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
good lor...first DBZ fic i ever read and ever WILL read, and it's crazy. oh goodness. i should be studying for AP test, and instead, this thing has got my lungs constricting with lack of air from laughing too hard...
Amara chapter 4 . 4/16/2003