Reviews for Let My Heart Be Hardened
Christinou chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
nothing else to say :)
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
writing it from Ari's perspective was a great idea. Damn, you even made me cry. Great story. One of my favourites. :D
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
"I laughed, I cried... It moved me, Bob." ~Veggie Tales

I'm serious. I laughed the parts where Ari and Ziva are on the motorcycle, I cried when Ziva's baby died, and I must say that this is one of my favorite stories.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I really love Ari's perspective in this. I love the way he saw himself and the way he saw his family. Keep writing!

LunaZola chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I came across this on another site and was delighted to find it here as well! Love love love love love love! I mean, canon may have ruled out some of your facts at this point, but it doesn't take away from how awesome this story is.
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this was beautiful! i love the way you characterized ari so well.
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
AW! I love it! Especially all the little brother and sister details you put in and how she stabbed him in rage! This made me cry, and I love how you gave Ziva more character depth! Probably my favorite one-shot in a long time, maybe even ever. :)
AlwaysChallenged chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. It does make me kind of sad though. I love the last line.
Erroneously chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
The little snapshots of their lives that you intertwine with the overall narrative work beautifully - and it's such a sad tale.
Kayli chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, that was really good. the song at the end from Prince of Egypt tied in really well too. I enjoyed reading about Ari's humanity, verses the cold blooded bastard he becomes. Good one-shot.
meffie chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Gabwr chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This was really beautiful. You did a great job on it.
eleen chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Omg, one of the best things of NCIS fanfic I've ever found! You seriously got to me!

“You will always be small to me, Ziva.”

Had to take a minute after that line and at the end, can't have myself breaking out into tears!

I don't know what to say. It's beautiful.
quidditchgirlie chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Profound. Well written, really interesting take on the characters, but then again, most of your stuff is, but this, I really enjoyed, you captured something special and you should be proud. If you ever are in need of a beta, please consider me xD.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I LOVED this!

Great character profiling!

I liked Ari. Except for the fact that he killed Kate.