Reviews for Into the Woods
MsNi98 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I seriously threw myself out of my chair laugthing. Oh my god! This is the BEST!
karonkgb chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Laughter silly at your title.
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I loved this! I'm reading it in the middle of the night hoping no one wakes up to hear my deranged giggling as I picture the entire story in my head.
sherrye chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I have read this story many times. It never fails to make me laugh!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Lmao. I loved it so much. Hearing the kidnapper's perspective of stealing Rodney McKay was believable and amazing. Brilliantly written.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Okay, this is priceless.
Syngaly chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I only have one thing to say:

This fic was AWESOME ! This was so hilarious I almost fell off my chair ! XD

Well, I'll be checking your profile for other fics ...

Aileil chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm really sorry this is going to be so short. I usually give more useful feedback. But I can honestly say I have not laughed this hard in years. Not since I annoyed my brother into duct tapping me to a kitchen chair in hi best friends house with a note tapped over my mouth saying: "Do not open until doomsday". I mean reading your story made me think of every reason my brother ever gave me regarding why I should 'go die in a hole'. So not only was your story hilarious in its own right but it was also highly reminiscent of my finest moments of Micah annoying. Thank you a lot.
little.tel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was simply awesome. XD Truly Brilliant, I loved it.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
haha awesome
Diddune chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh ! This is so funny ! I can totally picture it. And I love the ending.
arbitrary9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
hahaha love this
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hahahahahaha! Loved this! Laughed so hard I snorted tea out my nose!
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I laughed 'til I cried.

*Literally* crying, I'm laughing so hard!

(I'm getting some funny looks but I could care less, SO worth it!)

You're a genius-this fic is pure gold! _
LostInAWrittenWorld chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Okay, I very rarely laugh during stories. A couple giggles, a chuckle or two, but that's about it.

I could not stop laughing. That has to be one of the funniest McKay stories I've ever read! I loved it!