Reviews for Cullen Couture
Lena3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was awesome... It's really fun to imagine the Cullens in the past. Do you think they keep some of their clothing? Like, does Rosalie have an old fancy dress lurking somewhere? I have a scene in my head of Alice saying "Sure, Carlisle, a budget would be fine!" then hitting the European casinos. Monte Carlo, anyone? The descriptions were really good, too. I also really liked the "bringing humans is bad form" comment... Keep it up!
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I love it, Ish! :D Six-year-olds in the Lourve... ROFL You do a wonderful job of capturing the characters. A superb debut piece for this fandom!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
You immediately got me hooked with your first six paragraphs. Excellent work there. The whole chapter is charming and you have a great handle on the characters. Loved all the description and reactions. You're off to a great start.
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is an entertaining start; I like your style of writing, and I like how you've put just enough research into this (without going overboard). I like how you portray the family, and I'm eager to see how this plays out. (Though, I'm fairly sure Carrie is scarier than Rosalie's story... but Rosalie is a little self-absorbed, so she probably doesn't see it that way).
lilvoice1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008