Reviews for Missing
Daine chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was good, he really helped, although I hope they don't do anything.
TaylorTheWeird chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
That was great - wonderful fic! All the emotional moments seemed truly heartfelt, and both Jack and Jackie seemed to be perfectly in character.

That year that Jackie spent without her daughter does tend to just be skipped over, doesn't it? Glad to see a fic that addresses that. Hell - I'm glad I found this fanfic, period. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Great story. I love these two, they make such a fantastic pair. Brilliantly done

Gx
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Brilliance. He knew she needed the comfort, and came, even though it hurt him so much. Keep writing!
Hermione Vader chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This is the sweetest fic ever. I just love it. You have Jack and Jackie's voices down pat, and the ending left me wanting me, but also feeling content. Perfect.
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh wow! This is great!

Its brilliant! I never even imagined that kind of pairing before. I think it would work really well though. Jackie's not actually that wrong about the age difference-she's just got it th ewrong way round!

This is great. I never really thought about how Jackie would fel at this point before, and i can easily imagine people acting like that. Especially as Rose is nineteen-She'd be able to take care of herself!

This is amazing. It gives a new perspective on both Jackie adn Jack. Jackie adn jack even sounds right! They'd definately make a good couple!

Anyway., this is brilliant. Its an amzing idea adn a very well written story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Bloody brillant mate. I liked it. i have the feeling you could make a second chapter.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
D'aww!

It's easy to forget what Jackie had to have been feeling that year, and I really like that instead of just writing about that, you also brought Jack into it. The ending made me giggle, but it seems very in-character for both of them.

Adding this to the Tin Dog.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh. You make these two, this whole thing, so *real*. You describe them accurately and in detail, painting a lovely, emotional picture. Thank you.

... More?

Please?
AmandaFaye chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is excellent - touching and well thought out.
enzymion chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh my, have you been reading my mind? I had this EXACT idea a couple of nights ago, and I was thinking about maybe writing it up, but now I've read this I've decided you've done it much better than I would have. Great minds think alike, eh? Anyway, well done, I like it. -enzymion
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008