Reviews for Crystalline
NobleAngel015 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
quite interesting! like it! please update as soon as possible!
Satan'sPixie chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Lol, that insult to Karen was brilliant!
karla1980 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
cool hun love to know if he dose have a paln up his sleedes
Kira the blood princess chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
that was out of my veiw that was so great i dont know what to say im trying to write a story about the labyrinth and i can't think of any thing can and it is my first that i'm writing. can you give me ideas or no but your stroy so great that i hope write and going to add you to my favorites.
Shadow-D'hampyr chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Hey,

Ho ho ho. But no Merry Christmas here, just the Santa CLAWS of perverted shower scenes. How could you Jareth? How could you, a man of your high birth and responsibilities stoop to snooping on young showering maidens, pressuring them on responses and such. Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Sarah... what are you doing lying so much? And... she's 20, but still asks her parents if she can go on a road trip with her friends? Perhaps it is because my parents are the sort to believe in fostering independence, but, isn't that a bit much? She is living under their roof, which would imply needing to follow house rules, but at the age of 20 her parents' role should have been relegated to giving blessings, not ultimate decisions. Plus, Sarah doesn't seem the type to have listened, if they said no, anyways.

Love the chapter, even if it is a tad short. And of course, I am still immensely enthralled with the first person point of view... it makes it feel as if Sarah is narrating for us as we go along. Somehow, it gives the perspective that this could not be a re-telling from a later date, but that this is happening in real time; which makes the involvement in it that much more enjoyable and exciting.

Why yes, I do enjoy reviewing. It's my small part to encourage some of the fine writers I find on here. I may write some myself, but it's so infrequent, that I feel guilty in a manner of speaking. I suppose reviewing others' work is a... form of penance for not updating for the theoretical devoted following that my own work has. Theoretical being the key word. Hehe. Hope your week goes well and that everything settles down a little for you.

Sincerely,

~Shadow-D, The Shadow Reviewer
notwritten chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
I have enjoyed this interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
I LOVE THE BUBBLE! So clever. tat wuz too funny. XD Realy can't wait till more. I want to read more very very soon!

I'll B waiting.

:P
Shadow-D'hampyr chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Ha!

Didn't expect me to review again, did you? Alright, so perhaps you had an inkling that I enjoyed your story enough to review each chapter... the other two reviews might have been enough of a hint. Well, return I have, and I like what you've set forth. Again with the switching perspectives! It's perfectly understandable for other people to be out of first person if Sarah isn't around, but to switch when writing her simply bogs down the mind with complications that it certainly doesn't appreciate.

So, everyone in the Underground is getting ready for something? I can only begin to speculate as to what it could be, although I have a few conceptual ideas which hold promise. However, I'll refrain from stating them, should my horrid tendency of spoiling an author's plot come into play again. I've done that before, guessed the next twists in the plot, and I've found it to be most under appreciated by most.

Hmm... another chance to defeat Sarah? Oh, so Jareth has something up his sleeves, and such glorious sleeves they are! Well, we shall have to wait and see, but I have a feeling that the 'social event' thrown by his parents that he wants her to attend will be of much greater importance than simply a night of frivolous dancing and fraternization. Drat, there I go speculating again. *Holds mouth close... and on second thought tapes fingers into a fist to stop herself from typing*

Ah, I have reached the end of your posted chapters, I see. How droll. Well, I shall simply await for your return with further blessings of sentences and paragraphs. I do hope you keep yourself in good health, and high spirits. Until we meet again on the literary battlefield...

Shadow-D'hampyr chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Hello again,

Hmm... your short interlude into third person perspective really threw me for a loop there. It was... incongruous with the rest of the story, and I'm not just saying that because I enjoy your default writing style in this story. It was slightly jarring, switching perspectives like that. However, it was well written, don't get me wrong. This chapter as a whole was enjoyable and well crafted.

Jareth's entrance was classy, and suave. No better way to warm a woman's icy hearth then to massage her aching muscles. And Sarah has SUCH an icy hearth. Well, off to adventures and quests, legions and heroes. Lead the way, my good Author, lead the way.

Shadow-D'hampyr chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hello,

Ohh. My word, this is a beautifully written piece of first person narrative. I'm impressed. Rarely have I been able to find first person perspective that is convincing and interesting. I certainly am intrigued by your style and setting. Sarah seems wonderfully in character, in her own special way. I'm interested to see if you will keep the whole piece in FP pov or if you will switch later, although I ardently hope that you won't. Keeping it in FP pov would be a challenging task, I'm sure, but so much more interesting to let us only understand the world through Sarah's experiences than know what all others think and feel as well. A few limits on our knowledge can go a long way.

Well, I shall hurry on to the next chapters to see how your story progresses! Lovely reading.

I'Like'Cheetos chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Never mind I get it now. I love the PERVERT ending. But she's lucky! I want a kiss form the Goblin King! UGH!
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Fantastic story. But I am kinda confused. are you writing this in first person, or third? Because in the 1st chapter, you were writing in both.

Just though you should know. Or am I reading it wrong? I do, do that sometimes.

:)!
notwritten chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Enjoyable and interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
PurpleMadDragon chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
SWEET!
SxyLilRockStar chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I think you portray Jareth quite nicely. It's different, but completely him. This will sound funny but he partially reminds me of Lestat, Interview with a Vampire. Very suave and cunning. I really am enjoying your story. It's rare for me to read and incomplete story, just because I fear it may not be finished, but I'm loving your style. Please update soon.