Reviews for Burning Desire
marmitelover1710 chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
av only jus crossed over 2 the svu fandom. usually read rizzoli n isles n emily n jj (criminal minds) fanfics but gota admit i'm lovin this. makin me smile n chuckle. n liv as a firefighter woooo. but also love lil jimmy. he makes me laugh!
Ragao Datnarv chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
this chap is really good :)
Ragao Datnarv chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
awww. so cute :)
Ragao Datnarv chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
really interesting plot and story development :)
HotCopFan chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I know this story is complete, so there's probably no reason you'd care about the content of this review. But I feel this must be said: the story is losing plausibility by the minute. Olivia sprains her ankle, but is running on it two days later? They've barely known each other TWO DAYS, and Alex is going on about how she's falling in love with Olivia? And telling Casey about it as if it's perfectly natural that she'd share that sort of detail with a complete stranger? C'mon. I'm just not buying it. I want to keep reading this story because I really do want to see how it ends, but I don't think I can suspend my disbelief much longer.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Olivia can't work because of her ankle...but she can go jogging? Might want to reconsider that one.
Enjoying your story, though...thanks for sharing.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Great fic! I love it
Bkwrmchar chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Thamk You for a very enjoyable story.
girlnextdoor15 chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Trinitydower chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
good story
TVCrazed chapter 15 . 12/14/2010
I really liked this story. I thought it was well thought out and executed. Great Job.
VogueThousand chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
Awesome job !
Wafarasu chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
I can't believe how bold Jimmy is with his words. Ha, he is wiser and optomistic, even when they had feelings for each other, it was because of him they met and fell in love. How sweet. Well, I was going to finish around mid-night, but my eyes felt sleepy so I decided to hit the hay. But good story. :)
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
ohh it almost reminds me of AU-ness, like Alternate Universe. good job. :D
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
Great story and they would make great parents.