Reviews for How Quickly Comes the Breaking Dawn
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wow How could you miss the point so terribly.
THe entire problem with Dedward is whatever he feels for Bella is NOT for who she is, its for who he thinks she is or is going to be. He does not know her AT ALL.- THAT IS THE ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP. Dedward knows NOTHING about Bella and DOES NOT CARE. He makes her choices for her and removes hers convinced he knows better and its for her own good.. He manipulates and controls her. Bellas wants are disregarded. He makes Bella feel weak, unattractive. Questions her judgement and her intelligence. JAKE is that person for Bella. The one who knows her inside and out because he loves her for WHO she is. I wonder how you could miss that very salient point so badly and by such a wide margin. Dedward is oblivious to who Bella is and to Bella he is a pretty face who can offer her a way out of living without her being..totally dead. She knows nothing much about him either But Dedward doesnt know a THING about Bella. The whole basis of the relationship is built on dust, fantasy, cowardice and selfishness.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
My God! I was holding my breath throughout this. The vision of Bella laying herself down to die on a rock altar in the middle of the meadow was unreal. The thought of Carlisle watching at a distance added to the whole sense of victim. Jacob running faster than he ever had before was amazing yet he was just barely in time. Wonderful, visual, impactful, I just wish there was more.
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This story absolutely makes sense. I wish Bella would have thought about the consequences of her actions before she went down the path of no return. What happens when 10 years, 15 years, 30 years, 50 years, a century and she's NOT happy? She will have to live with every mistake and every regret for literally the rest of her existence. Meyer has gotten away with a lot and I have to give her credit. She's made people think their relationship is healthy, Jacob was a douche because he just wanted her to see the meaning behind her actions, that the events of Breaking Dawn (no matter how fictiony fiction it is) was okay.

Thanks for writing this piece. I truly did enjoy it.
jakeyboy'slover chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
awesome posom! i knew there had to be a way for jake to win!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
So awesome. No clue why you didn't get more reviews that this...?

I was literally on the edge of my seat, reading this. Some stories, you can just TELL they're going to have a happy ending. Others, you know for sure that the ending will be tragic. But not so with this story. It was so suspenseful... I honestly didn't know how things were going to work out until the very end.

This is going in my favorites.
dananjoeysmom chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Wow, great story. Loved the ending. Thanks.
BlackRainWillFall chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Awesome. Beyond. Belief.

This was a gorgeous one-shot. I can't say much else other than thank you for the wonderful read.
Kat chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Holy jeez.

That was really good, I thought there were going to be more chapters so I freaked out when it came to the end.

H. James chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I don't know why you don't have more reviews for this one, cause it's really well done. I loved everything about it, the angst, the urge, Bella's doubts... everything. And the end as well. I don't think it's a cliffhanger, I think you explained it all perfectly. Loved how you used Rosalie to help Jacob, makes a lot of sense.
pitcaptain chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
so does bella stay with bella and they get married or what i dont like cliff hangers but are you going to continue. wow i like how you put suspense in this story and how it all turns around so does that mean that edward leaves and bella stay together?
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! I got a little scared when Bella was about to die, but overall a great story!
MagicalHeather chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That would actually make a lot of sense if she was allergic to the venom or something.

Then she'd magically get to end up with Jacob and all would be wonderful :D

If you still favor Jacob over Edward you'd probably like my fanfiction, check it out and tell me what you think :)

/s/4311454/1/My_Virtue

Great story once again! :D

- Heather.
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This DEFINITELY made my day! Amazingly written, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this plotline ends up in the actual Breaking Dawn. Jacob deserves this ending, and I also liked how to put Rosalie into this. It was very clever. :)

I would've liked it to be longer though, but I loved it nonetheless. Keep writing!

- Unspoken
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh my Lord...beautiful. Simply lovely. Needs more reviews, this does. I can tell you poured your heart and soul into this-the emotions feel so tangible, so real. I especially love how you wove in Rosalie's role in the beginning; that was clever. All in all, amazing, and I hope to see more J/B as well-written as this.
hannahannah chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
beautiful.

really pin-point characteristics.

i love jacob's passion here...