Reviews for Vendicate
Anne chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I can't say how much I really liked this story. It was one of the better I’ve read and even though it was published one year ago I just founded it now and I’m glad I did. It was simply perfect. I loved all you captured in this one-shot, I could see this happening after ten years and I think you character's portrayal was quite accurate. I'm definitely looking forward to read another stories about this pairing ( _ )
Rani36 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
:D Lovely take on their relationship. Going on my favorite list... :D thanks for an amazing additiong to the H/R writing!
Tower-of-Peace chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh MY Goodness! I loved this! I don't think you made him too soft, no worries, because he actually does have a 'gentle-side' (if you will) in some of the episodes. There were a couple mispelled words and grammer issues but overall I adored reading it. Two thumbs up _
sashlea chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Interesting.
Sidedish chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Simple, sweet, and beyond beautiful. Bravo :)

Welcome back, cappie! I enjoyed reading your IY stories a while back until you disappeared, and I'm so glad that you've returned with a fandom that never gets old.

What is there not to love about this story? Flawless grammar, punctuation, conveyance of emotion, character, everything.. I smiled particularly at the domestic side of your Heero and the tiny details in their interactions that make you one of my favorite authoresses on this site. Loved it! Keep up with the great work, and I hope to see more Gundam fanfiction!
Penguinator27 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I can totally relate to the re-emergence of Gundam Wing obsession. Mine came back a few years ago, and has not let me rest since. I'm glad you came back to this series too, because I would never have read this sweet, polished story had you not.

On the issue of Heero being too soft, maybe he is a bit, but not enough to spoil the story as a whole. I like to imagine him as an academic type sometimes as well, though I tend to see him studying engineering or some other technological field. Political Science is plausible, though.

Very well done.
sancutuary chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Such a beautiful story. You are a great writer. I loved it.
WolfCry17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very well written and natural! I really liked it, and to the contrary, I think you did a superb job with Heero's personality! Especially, for a 25 year old Heero! It is actually really nice to read a fic where Heero isn't always cold and difficult to deal with. Heero changed near the end of Wing after all, but sometimes I think that people forget that change when they portray him in their fics, so kudos to you!

I hope you continue to write more 1xR fics! I would love to read more!
Kia chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was an incredibly well written story! By all means, continue writing! I do look forward to reading more of your works in the future!
cardinal chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I like this. It's a reality different from the usual "Heero joins the Preventers" one. Heero and Relena as a happy couple was always the vision of the writer. Thanks!
Midge-14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow, I have to say I really did enjoy this story and it was very soft and deep...so touching. I have never imagined Heero and Relena in London and it was a different thing to picture, you captured it well. The description of the setting was good and especially vivid for me, since I live in London, so I could really visualise it happening. And the ending of course...left me with the warm fuzzies :)
DireSphinx chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
The ending was very cute and fluffy. Grade-A fluff moment. I just have two complaints. Heero with a typewriter? What happened to his laptop? I just cannot see Heero without a computer of some type. Nor can I see him struggling financially, but I'll let that slide. It might happen.

And secondly, aren't Relena's eyes blue? I know this is really nit-picky, but it slightly bugs me.

But other than that, this was very cute and sweet. Heero does seem slightly out of character, but Relena appears to be spot-on. Nice job.