Reviews for 25th Of April
wraith17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow, that was really good. You tied in ANZAC day with Stargate perfectly and I would like to think this is another way of honouring the fallen at Gallipoli. Well Done.

Later
Machaggis chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
The idea was lovely and, unlike the last reviewer wrote, I think you did a good job of informing the reader about this special day. I really had no idea it existed.

You need to space your dialog so it's not all mushed up and hard to read, and you need to have someone check your grammar.

Also, the characters were pretty stiff with the way they spoke; all of them seemed to talk like Teyla.

However, I think you had a wonderful idea and I'm very glad you shared it with us. I would like to see you write more.

As for the other reviewer...he/she was way out of line with the comment. I don't care who or what you are, you have no right to insult someone just because you don't like something. We can all get into a pissing war about who we are and what our ancestors did (soldiers go all the way back in my family to the crusades and through the first Gulf War, so- HA!) but that's no excuse to be rude. I would love it if you would give this message to that person with my name!
forensicbones chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Such good material just a pitty you can't write.

Some advice:

Expanded, take some minor liberties, get over the sheep and pay attention in your english class and you might actually write something that our veterns will think is good and not make the ANZAC's the laughing stock that you did with this story.

I'm an Australian and my family are ANZAC's don't be one of the freaks across the pond who doesn't understand.