Reviews for Spiritual Fox
Guest chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
"Then let's begin."
Round 1 fight
Doomsought chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
Relatively original, sad to see that it is dead.
Ultra-Pop chapter 24 . 7/14/2011
This is one of the first Fanfics I remember reading. It was about 2 years ago, and i've recently re-read the whole thing, and damn this is as good as I remember it. Hell i'd say even better, but I wish to inquire about the status about the story. Is it dead, or are you just swamped with life? In any case I wish the best of luck to you, Tsukasa and wish the best to you.
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Well, ain't a fan of OC'ness. But, Yoshi turned out pretty well. I'll just wait and see if I'm going to rage quit.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So long as the storyline doesn't get the stupids, I'll probably read till the end. Great writing!
Diamon Sven chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
good start off lets see where it goes shall we?
blahpoo chapter 24 . 6/6/2010
omg this story is so pro
serradragon chapter 24 . 2/21/2010
I truly hope you continue this story...I love how you balance the characters and incorporate the concept of equivilant exchange into character development. I wholely believe that in order for a character to gain epic strength they must give up something for it and that nothing is free. I applaud your work.

There was one small error I caught...in chapter 19 there was a spot in the fight with Shino and Dosu where you refered to Dosu as Zaku...nice way to make Zaku vanish...something tells me he found the path to a certain mountain temple...a very nice touch. To my knowledge I've never seen anyone make him convert to the side of "good" in fics...it is an interesting concept...

This is one of those rare stories that grabs and holds your attention without giving everything in the story away. They are so few and far between on this site. It saddens me that most are never finished...Please don't stop...not after coming so far...
Belle Mort 13 chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
wow I am in love with this story

It is well writen

and has an interesting and solid plotline

I adore Haruko in big brother mode [giggles] and I hope to see him again soon

PLEASE

I can not wait to see what happens next in your story

Blessed Be

from Belle M
ShineX chapter 24 . 10/27/2009
Nice job, I enjoyed it
ShineX chapter 23 . 10/27/2009
Clever way to get Gaara to be possesed, I'm thinking this is like an "oh shit" moment for Naruto
ShineX chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
I don't mind the non-curse mark thing, in fact, I'm very happy to run across a story that not only has that, but has a very good and believable way to do it too. Very very nice!
ShineX chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Niely done
ShineX chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
The end was corny, but the rest was good
ShineX chapter 9 . 10/27/2009