Reviews for How did this happen?
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Good story.
Viktorija chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I liked there be more?
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Cute. I liked how it was from both of their perspectives. Especially Barney's. It was awesome.

-Princess-
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Nice! :)
time and fate chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
hey, i just realized that this isn't complete and wanted to tell you that i would LOVE for a continuation
alan is stupid chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
I've been wanting them to get together for so long, and I have to admit, I was absolutely shocked when they did!

You've obviously got great canon knowledge and everyone's in-character. I noticed a new punctuation, grammar, and spelling errors, but it wasn't very distracting. Good fic, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. _

-Audrey
Time and Fate chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
ok, i really can't wait for tonite's episode on how this ends, and i like your analysis w/ subtle Barney actually being in love w/ robin coming out
rebellover chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Please update soon! I love how I met your mother and fanfiction is so hard to find for it plus you have a really good idea of what the characters are like update soon!
Spuffyshipper chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Great chapter. Update soon.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Great story so far. I'm so glad there's a section for HIMYM now. Barney/Robin is my favorite pairing. I used to think it was Marshall/Lily, but after Sandcastles in the Sand(one of my favorite episodes),it is completely Barney/Robin. I have this story stuck in my head where Robin and Barney date other people at first, but became exclusive. They move in together, but never marry. They end up having eight kids and die together in their sleep.
Past-is-Prologue chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Good so far. I wondered if the Robin/Barney thing was going to induce some HIMYM stories. Hope we get to see Barney's perspective in the next chapter! Good luck on your exams!
csigrrl chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I LOVED this story. Barney and Robin would be good together. Please Update soon!