Reviews for Love Hina: Crime and Punishment
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Nope. Fuck this crap.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 50 . 11/16/2012
Amazing story you've just wrote on there with Romace on it so please keep update the next chapter soon to see what happens.
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 32 . 6/1/2011
man who would've thought Su was a freak lol
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 30 . 6/1/2011
i love this story. I had to stop reading last night when my eyes hurt but i'm back into it. Though I wish Kit would reappear soon. Your dragging this out is killin me lol I want to know whether or not she is pregnant with Keitaro's baby. I really enjoyed this chapter as well I could just picture toss a hapless Naru through a fence and into the river lol. keep up the good work
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
uh oh kit
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
uh oh kit maybe pregnant. wow that should be interesting
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
wow, this is one of the best written chapters ever of any story :D
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
oh man i wonder who the mystery person is
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
wow Naru got the chains thrown on her
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
interesting first chapter. U officially got me hooked on this story :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 52 . 5/29/2011
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1ยบ review, btches!

Now, THIS was VERY interesting!

LOL at the start and Naru in Yuri Heaven. LOL What a perv! XD Well, she lives and is now on the run along with the Senshi. Very interesting.

Then, LMAO at Officer Takeshi. LMAO He's a moron. XD

Then, it's water works time! ROFL Kanako spills almost all the beans. Interesting.

And then...(Godzilla Facepalm) If I knew more 'bout "Sailor Moon", I woulda seen Hotaru/Sailor Saturn comin'. XD (Godzilla Facepalm) XD

And so, Kanako now lives. :DD

Just...please, PLEASE DON'T have Kanako fuck the K-Man? Please? A I want Kanako to hook up with Naru!

Helluva job! Keep'em comin', keep'em comin'!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
HotelKatz chapter 52 . 5/29/2011
Hurray! The hot gothic-style cutie isn't going to die. But I suspect she's going to be the target of Naru's warpath in the future.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 51 . 5/22/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This was very, very interesting!

LOL at K-Man, Suu and the jetpacks. LOL I guess she IS kinda useful for somethin' other than pedo-bear sex. :P

Next, Kuro and Kanako. (Sigh) Poor Kanako. :S Fallin' in LOEV with your enemy is hard, eh? :P

And THEN! O_O DAMN! Naru is STILL alive? (Godzilla Facepalm) Damn it! She just WON'T stay the fuck down! (Very angry face) Now, I'm RLY hoping Kanako lives so she can put that bitch on a leash! (Very evil smirk)

Then, Epic Fail at Kentaro. XD Sucka'!

Now, Naru's survival...now, THAT'S what I call sheer, DUMB luck! LMAO Damn it, this is all Suu's fault! She gave Naru that pendant! Damn kid!

(Sigh)

And then, a twist! :O ReixUsagixMinako? ROFL I sure didn't see that comin'! XD Genius!

Then, Suu and K-Man meeting up with Kuro. Well, looks like there's some hope for Kanako, eh? :D

Helluva job! Keep it up!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
TaraLi chapter 51 . 5/22/2011
To more fully explain my vote in the poll - I don't dislike cross-overs in general, but they really seem to get in the way of this particular story. For that matter, the cross-over universes are not ones I normally follow. I think the *best* option is to separate them out into another story, but I can't say that I like them, either.
HotelKatz chapter 51 . 5/21/2011
Glad to see this fic updated.